04

3.44am 

Lukasz woke up from another nightmare. She keeps haunting him. She keeps coming back to his dreams blaming him for everything. And to him that's alright. He deserved it. He hurt her. And now it's time for him to be hurt. 

He got out of bed and went to bathroom. He stood in the mirror and looked at himself. He wasn't in state he used to be. He was pale. He was thin. He looked dead. And that's what he wanted to be. Dead. Like her. 

Splashing his face with cold water to awaken himself. He then wiped his face and went downstairs to his kitchen. 

He sat on the counter and just stared out the window. It was a beautiful view. It made him think of Magdalena. He wished she was there with him. He wished he could share that beautiful view with an even more beautiful person that Magdalena was. But she was gone. 

He stared out at the beautiful city that is Warsaw and then it hit him. EWA! He hasn't called her since he came to Poland. He knew what he had to do and without anymore thinking he took his phone out and texted her: 

We're breaking up. You can keep the apartment in Dortmund. I'll send someone to take my things. I'm not coming back. 

He threw the phone across the room. It was then that he decided he was gonna retire from football. Or at least playing for clubs outside Poland. He wanted to find his daughter and take care of her. He wasn't gonna lose another important girl in his life because of football.