Cabin nap

Crumble, rustle went the leaves as she was being dragged.

Thump, thump, thump.

The sound of her head hitting the stars of the secluded cabin.

¨Wake up!" yelled a loud voice nearby. Now closer, "WAKE UP!!!" she felt herself being shaken intensely. Slap!

And then she was awake.

¨Wh-who are you and where have you taken me?¨she asked, terrified. She didn't know where she was.

¨They call me Dean,¨said her assailant. "And, if you must know... you're in my cabin. In the middle of nowhere."

"

She looked all around her and realized there was nothing but forest

She looked all around her and realized there was nothing but forest. She would never be found.

"I'll give you the tour," said Dean. He got up and slowly pushed in his chair, as if to intimidate her. She watched his movement and studied him for a moment, then followed him down the hallway. "This is my dining room," he said, gesturing to the wide area. "Over there is the kitchen, and the living room is on the other side... but it's not exactly the 'living' room anymore... heh."

He gave her a sly smile. Her eyes widened. Is he going to kill me? she thought. He led her to another room branching off the 'living' room.

"This is my bedroom. You and a few others will spend a long time in here," he said. He smirked, then bent down and moved the carpet to reveal a trap door.

"And here's where you'll be staying," he said as he opened it.

"Go down the ladder. Now."

"Okay..." she said as she took a few slow steps down the ladder. The dungeon greeted her with the constant drip, drip, drip of cold water hitting the floor. When she reached the floor, Dean followed behind her and said, "Follow me. This is where you'll be staying." He walked down a branching hallway.

A mouse darted across the floor in front of her, much to her surprise. "AAH!" she exclaimed as she jumped back. She'd always been terrified of mice.