Prologue

The loud sound from above and the splashing of water hitting the window. The blue and red lights blinking on and off like a strobe lights in a club. The static radio not forming words.

"So what do you think, Castellanos?" asked a cool, smooth, husky voice.

My thoughts disappeared.

What did I think about this crime? What really had happened?

"Well to my calculations is that one of the mentally ill went on a murderous spree." I say.

There was silence. I was always calm and collective one out of the bunch. I didn't let anything stand in my way.

"Well it says in the report weird things started to happen and now everyone is dead. The police are there now." said a sharp, light voice.

I turned to look at a female and a male.

The male had black, slicked back hair. It shined but he light when he moved. He had the biggest blue eyes. A narrow pointy nose. A hard jawline and small lips. He wore black dress pants, a white button up shirt, with a black best over that, a weapons belt that hugged his chest, black leather gloves, black dress shows, and a watch on his left wrist. He was organized. He's been my partner for years now.

The female had light brown, somewhat wavy, shoulder length hair. She had green eyes that showed nothing. She had a narrow quite thin nose. A angular jawline and a little bit bigger kissable lips than the male. She wore black skinny jeans, with a white button up shirt that folded up to her forearm, a weapons belt also hugged her chest, and she wore black heels. She was recently tranfered and put on the job at the very last minute.

They both look at me with the same face.

"Well if that's the case, Kidman, then I say we need to step on it, driver." I say. I say back straight.

"Yes sir." the driver pushed on the gaspedal.

We sped across town to go to Beacon Mental Hospital.

_____

We finally arrived at Beacon Mental Hospital. We all got out of the police car to see a ton of cop cars already here.

I closed the door to the police car. My trench coat somewhat try getting in the way, but I got use to it.

"Wow..." the husky voice said.

"Alright there, Dective Oda?" Kidman asked.

Dective Oda swallowed. "Of course and it's just Joseph."

Kidman smiles. "Juli Kidman."

Joseph shook his head.

I opened the gate. It made a loud screeching sound.

The sky was dark gray. It sprinkled around us. About an inch of flood here.

We all walked through the gate. Joseph went on one side of the fountain in the middle and Juli on the other. I decided to follow Juli.

"See anything useful?" I asked her.

Juli look around. "No. Even if there was evidence the rain would of washed it away." Juli says with a sigh. "Which leaves the only evidence inside."

I nod. I could feel my trench coat getting heavier.

We meet up with Joseph again. And we all head for the stairs.

I walk up the stairs first, Joespb walking up after me then Juli.

I open the doorwhen realzation hit me in the face. A disgusting, hot wave hit me and made me gag a little.

"Is that the smell of-" Juli said, but Joseph and I cut her off and said in unison, "Blood."

I stand there with the door open. I look at Juli.

"Stay here." I say.

"I could be useful and an extra pair of eyes." she protest.

"No, you're our backup if things go down south." I say.

She sighs and walks down the stairs.

Joseph and I walk into the hospital. The doors slammed shut behind us.

______

Author's Note

So I honsestly don't know if I did good. And yes it is based of off the game The Evil Within. I really want to know what you guys are thinking and if I should keep on writing I know I'm not gonna get many reviews right now, but I really would like to know what you think.

Question: What do you think is inside the hospital and what horrors will unfold within the hospital?

Please remember to vote and comment. Thanks.