Chapter 13

Pretty soon all the seats were fulled with people, Viktor had a special chair for me next to him. It was a black and blue swirled chair with dimoinds encrusted on the back and frame of the chair. I smiled a i sat down in the chair it made me fell special "alright men this is my future wife y/n ." Viktor said with a big grin on his handsome face.

God i did it again i called him handsome whatever "this is Chris, Otabek" blah blah blah i spaced out for a bit as Viktor kept talking. After a hour or so of interdictions Viktor was finally done talking "now repeat all the names back to me." Viktor Said. I thought for a moment ne of the rules was not to lie so i decided to tell the truth " I didn't exactly remember all the names." I said with a little fear in my voice.

"I was just messing with you y/n i really don't want you to." Viktor said i smiled a little and looked down at my lap. Viktor kept talking about a rival gang in their territory or something like that. I was so bored i thought i was going to die i wished i had one of my books or sketche books so i could do something.

I looked by Viktor and saw a note pad and pencil I looked up at him but he was to into his speech. I didn't want to be a rude person and just take them o i just gave up on getting the pad and pencil. Pretty soon it was over and people started to leave but not Chris he came up to me with a flirtatious smirk on his face. "Hey y/n i was wondering how are you and Viktor doing." He said "well i-" i started to say before i was cut of by Viktor. "What do you think your doing Chris you better not be trying to steal my wife"  Viktor said with a glare that could kill a country.

"What do you mean Viktor i would never.....however have you guys done "it" yet and don't have rings then technically you are not a couple."when Chris finished his sentence he wished he never did." And WHAT do you mean by that." Viktor said reaching for his gun i had to do something " Chris just because Viktor and I haven't done any of those thing doesn't mean were not a couple." I said in a stern voice. But when i looked at Viktor he had this look on his face to showed the most happiness i had ever Seen. "Do you mean that Y/n" Viktor asked with hope in his voice "u-uhh ya i g-gess." I said felling my cheeks burn with embarrassment. 

"YAY lets go right now bye Chris" Viktor said as he picked me up and took me to my bed room.