17/9/17

was woken up this morning by the sound of an impressive, but badly timed electric guitar solo blasting through the house.
I pulled my pillow over my head and groaned. Liam. But before I'd even had a chance to get out of bed, the playing stopped. Curious as to why, I slipped into my slippers and shuffled out of my room, arriving on the landing just in time to see Buck drop Liam's guitar over the banister and onto the kitchen floor below.

"Do you have any idea how much that cost!?" Liam shouted.
Buck rolled his eyes. "Relax, I'll buy you a new one."
"It was one of a kind!"
Buck went quiet for a minute before glancing down at the smashed guitar... "Then you should probably take better care of it." He said, before nonchalantly returning to his room leaving Liam, stood in nothing but his Calvin Kleins, absolutely dumbfounded.

Even though he was a jerk, I did feel a little sorry for him. I know how weird musicians are about their instruments.
"Go put some clothes on and I'll cook you breakfast. You like pancakes right?"
He smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah okay, thanks."
I smiled back at him and headed downstairs to get cooking.

Liam's p.o.v
I went back into my room and pulled on a pair of nike joggers.
Buckthorne and Dionysius are so stuck up, they think just because they have money that makes them better than everyone else. Well it doesn't and they were really starting to get on my nerves.
This girl seemed pretty nice though, so maybe staying here won't be all bad.