introduction

Hey how it do its ya girl Kayla and this my first story I'm 17 goin on too 18 and I'm recently in jail for some foolish shit

Hey how it do its ya girl Kayla and this my first story I'm 17 goin on too 18 and I'm recently in jail for some foolish shit .what if I shot a man in his back and his wife in her stomach they should of never cross me . but yea back to me I been in jail since I was 16 , but I'm getting out tomorrow so its litt .I have 6 siblings and I'm the 2nd oldest but I'm basically the first since my older brother left me and the rest wit our momma to fend . I put food on the table and keep a roof over they heads even if in in jail I still got it like that , they'll be good till the day I die .so it goes , my older brother Marko he 23, me , my little sister Jennie she 16 , my little brother Jerrod he 15, my sister feilma she 13 , my other brother Felix he 12, and last but not least my baby sister stelma she's 4. I love them all to death but they are bad, jennie a thot she had like 6 abortions out her whole life , Jerrod got kicked out of every school in the city , felima is following after Jennie felima already lost her virginity, Felix and stelma are the only good ones and they will for ever be but once I get out this holding sell its all gonna change...... well me make it out ??

This my first story so bare with me im trying