SOO...

I just had a memory of something I said to a kid in my class...

He was talking about a random girl that I don't know and somewhere along the line he said "And she's so stupid" and I naturally had to say "She's just like you (name)." the kid sitting next to me fights with him all the time, and he started laughing so hard and I was trying to keep from laughing at my own joke. all this time the kid acted SUPER embarrassed. That same day A couple of classes before, two guys asked me for a high five, this is how it went.

Me: spinning on my chair slightly minding my own business.

Kid #1: Hannah Can I have a high five? 

Me: "no" *continues spinning*

KId 2: "what about me? can I have a High five?"

Me: looks at his hand. "No." *turns around*

Kid 2: Aw come on man!

me: *shrugs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was another one two, I was actually with friends for this one though. 

me: "Hey! you gonna tape this tube or am I going to hold it until class ends?"

Kid: "Yeah." 

me: "this has got to be straight, but i don't think you can do anything straight (Name)

RJ (No, you don't get confidentiality): I haz tape, how doez one tape?

(Btw we were building a paper roller coaster.)