Chapter 2

"Yuuri. Are you gay"

i blush bright red. i never thought he would ask me a question like that.

"y-yes"

"good"

good? who what when where why. why did he say good? the bell rings, snapping me out of my trance. 

"let's go to first period" i say ending the silence.

we walk to first period and we sit next to each other and talk the whole class period. he makes a lot of jokes and i laugh. i think i'm falling for this guy

--Viktor POV--

me and yuuri talk the whole class period and for every single class. during lunch we just talked and ate with phichit and his boyfriend, seun-gil. school ended and yuuri started running somewhere, i followed him to see where he was going. that sounds creepy now that i think about it but oh well. i saw him go into a flower shop and go behind the cash register. i think he works there. i walk into the store and a bell rings. yuuri is reading a book and doesn't bother looking up but says

"hello welcome to Katsuki's Flower Shop. please take your time looking around"

his voice is so sweet i could listen to it all day. i think I might be falling for him but ive only known him for a day. i decided to answer to see if he would notice me

"hello. do you know where the black roses are."

i saw on his instagram page this his favorite flowers were black roses. i have to try to get this kid to be my boyfriend if it's the last thing i do.

--Yuuri POV--

"hello. do you know where the black roses are."

i know that voice. i look up from my book and see viktor standing there looking at me. 

"hey vitya. yeah why?"

"vitya?"

crap i just said the nickname i made for him out loud. 

"u-uh sorry i say nicknames for people i like. i didnt mean to say that out loud. or that."

crap i just told him that i liked him. nice going self you really did it this time.

" its fine. you can call me that. i like it."

i blushed but tried to hide it.

"so do you know where the black roses are."

"yeah why?"

"well i like someone and their favorite flower is a black rose. so i  want to surprise them."

"wait... my favorite flower is a black rose. he's gay so he doesn't like a girl. maybe he likes me too. no im overthinking this he probably already has a boyfriend"

"i don't have a boyfriend and your first guess was right"

"crap did i say that out loud"

my face turns super red and i stare at the ground to avoid eye contact. i can't believe i said that out loud. god im so stupid. 

--3rd person--

Viktor lifts up Yuuri's chin and stares into his eyes

"you never answered my question, my little pork cutlet bowl"

"pork cutlet bowl?"

"i saw it was your favorite food so i gave you a nickname too"

Yuuri's blush gets even more red and he smiles

"thank you"

"youre welcome"

they stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever. Viktor leans in and kisses Yuuri. Yuuri was surprise but soon melted into Viktor's kiss and kissed back. as they were kissing, Viktor put a folded piece of paper with his phone number on it onto Yuuri's book and then pulled away.

"you have a store to run. see you tomorrow my little pork cutlet bowl"

"kk see you tomorrow vitya"

they both smiled and viktor went home. after yuuri closed shop, he walked home and kept talking to himself and thinking about viktor. although they had just met each other, it felt like they had known each other for years.