Chapter seven: Protect me

After my dad left I called Andrew. "H-hey can y-you come a-and get m-me?" I said crying into the phone. "What happened?" Andrew asked. "Just please and come get me. I will tell you then." I said. "Ok I will be there in a couple of minutes." Andrew said and he hand up.

After a couple of minutes I heard a nock on the door and I walked to it and saw Andrew. I immediately hugged him and cried into his chest. "Hey what happened?" He said softly.

"Can I sleep at your house tonight?" I asked crying. "Yeah come on." He said and we got into the car and drove off.

We stopped at a decent sized house and walked in. "Do you live alone?" I asked. "Yeah." He said sadly. "Come on." He said showing me to his room.

"So what happened?" He asked sitting on his bed. I took off my jacket that I changed into a while ago and it showed all of the bruises. He stood up and walked to me. "I didn't see these earlier." He said sadly. "I hide them with an illusion." I said softly.

"Who did this to you?" He asked. "My dad.... He had been doing this sense my mom left us when I was 8. I hid all of these and he is smart when he does all of this." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"He doesn't cut me because it will leave a scar and tonight he did something that he never tried to do and I just can't take it anymore." I said bawling now and Andrew hugged me.

"What did he do?" He asked. "He tried to rape me but he got a call before he did anything else and when he left I called you." I said. He just sighed and kiss the top of my head.

"Ok come on let's get you changed out of your clothes." He said grabbing some of his clothes and handing it to me "Thanks." I said and he nodded. "The bathroom is over there." He said. I walked over to it and changed.

I got out and he was laying on the bed. "Come on." He said and I laid next to him.

I put my head on his chest. "Hey Andrew?" I said. "Yeah?" He said. "Will you protect me?" I asked. "Yes I will always." He said softly and kissed the top of my head and we then both fell asleep.

After a couple of months I told the police everything and I lived with Andrew.