7 date

Virgils pov:

I still had several black marks from my encounter with the nightmares, but they were quickly fading... Roman was off doing who knows what, patton was asleep on logans shoulder, and logan himself had fallen asleep, arms around patton. I fucking ship it. I sat alone, waiting for the marks to comepletely fade, i couldnt get up because they hurt like all hell. But once they faded, its like they were never there. Suddenly, roman apeared at my side of the coutch, two plates of steaming food in hand. He sat one next to me and snapped his fingers, patton and logan floated into pattons room. And the door shut behind them, "Nice..." i said... he just grinned, sat by me, and we ate. It was good, the stew was rich... slightly spicy. "You like it? Made it myself..." he said when he was done. I about spit out the mouthful i had. "Y-You made this... then how is it so good?" I teased... but that was mostly true, from my memory, he was a terrible cook. "Hey, i can cook a few things right..." he said.  I made my plate vanish and cuddled up to him... i was still half naked, and he blushed a shade that may have matched a strawberry. My marks had faded, so i took it up a notch. I straddled him... and he just darkend worse. I leaned in close... and whispered: "you know, i really do love you," he leaned in even closer, our lips almost touching, ans whispered back: "I do, and i hope you know i love you too," he said. And we both rushed into a heated, passionate kiss. My arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. Then pattons fanboy screams made me fall off romans lap, and onto the coffee table. It hurt, but this was our first... well, what exactly was this? A date? Lets call it a date. It was our first date, so the little bruise was worth it for roman.