First Movement

"Oh, come on Levi," Hange whines. They're hanging onto Levi's arm with abandon, and he has to use all of his energy just to take a step forward. "It'll be fun, I promise."

"You always do that, shitty Four-Eyes," Levi says while pinching the bridge of his nose. His friend can be so annoying sometimes. "You just want to set me up with some fucking loser."

"No!" they shout almost too quickly. Levi's eyebrow rises with suspicion, but he doesn't call them out. "This time we're all just going to have a good night. There is this new performer who sings really well and the new dancer with the cute butt-"

"And why the hell should I care about this?"

"But, Leviiiii~", the way Hange drags the last vocal out is hurting his ears. "You never do anything with me anymore. I feel so lonely all the time with Moblit gone for the rest of the semester and you always work or study and are too busy to even meet up for lunch." Levi is pretty sure their sniffling is fake, but he can't say for sure. "I just thought we could do something together for once - have a good time together and relax." Their voice is getting quieter and quieter towards the end of the sentence. "I thought we were friends."

Levi crosses his arms over his chest. "Tch." He hates it when Hange manipulates him like that, but more often than not his friend means well. In their own crazy way, of course. "... Fine. I'll come with you. But only tonight! Tomorrow you have to crawl to the bar on your own."

"Really?!" Their eyes shine. "YAHOO!"

"Geez, Shitty Four-Eyes, keep it down!"

"My best friend is going to go out with me!"

"You sound like a fucking child."

"Well, you sound like an old man," Levi can't help the pleased rush that surges through him as they call him 'man'. "Now come on, Levi, get ready. I know you take hours."

"And why do you think that is?" he snarls. As he sees them trying to leave, he calls them out on it. "Oh no, you stay where you fucking are. The least you can do is help me choose a goddamn outfit if you drag me all the way out of my comfort zone."

"Of course!" They jump towards Levi's wardrobe like an overeager puppy and start going through his clothes. Levi is fine with the amount of attention Hange invests in the matter - it makes a few different matters easier to attend.

Slowly, Levi takes off his shirt and lessens his bandages. His breasts pop into his view and he growls at them before he opens his bag and pulls his newly purchased binder out of it. He wonders how it will feel to wear it, and if it was worth the thirty dollars he paid for it in his lunch break. Carefully, as not to damage anything, he drags the binder over his head and assembles his breasts into it, breathing a few times before he looks down.

His breasts, small and bothersome as they usually are, are completely concealed by the binder. A small sound escapes him, and a part of him wants to tear up. He turns around and sees Hange looking at him with warmth radiating from their eyes.

"You look amazing, Levi," they say while they put a black shirt on the bed. They come to him and look at Levi with a question on their lips. "May I ...?"

Levi nods, opens his arms and lets them hug him tightly. "I'm so happy for you, Levi. When did you buy it?"

"Today," Levi answers, his voice hoarse with emotion. "I saw it in the shop when I was going to the diner, and-"

"It's perfect," Hange finally lets him go with a sniff, and Levi has half a mind to check his back for snot. "You'll look so handsome in the outfit I chose. Now go and take a shower. You stink."