{Chapter Two}

It was the next day and I was definitely inspired to draw

Some of my furniture was in my room. Just the important stuff like the bed and a desk.

I went through a plethora of boxes before I found some clothes.

(Ignore the other accessories, just the shirt and shorts)

I decided to wear a white Star Wars shirt with jean shorts, and converse.

I threw on a little mascara and lip gloss, then grabbed my bag.

I knocked on Regan's door, "Do you wanna come find a lake or a river with me?" I spoke loudly.

She opened the door harshly, then rolled her eyes. Her h/c  hair was everywhere. She then slammed the door in my face.

I stopped in front of Amy's room. I pondered for a moment, then decided not to ask. I don't wanna have to wait in her.

I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed a water.

I saw my mom in the living room watching TV.

"Hey mom, can I venture out again today?" I asked sweetly.

"Um, sure, do you need any money?" She asked.

"I doubt it."

"Alright stay safe, don't do anything stupid."

"Okay mom, bye." I spoke as I shut the door behind me.

I hopped on my bike and rode till I saw a cliff warning sign. I hopped off my bike and dragged it with me.

I kicked up my bike, and sat about three feet away, then started to draw. I drew various positions of the water below, and some of the wild flowers around.