Prologue

In a time before humans, there were only the titans and the gods. The titans lived in a plane of existence that is inaccessible to even the most powerful of beings. Though, our story doesn't start with the titans. This story starts with the beings that the titans created. These beings are the triplet brother gods. Their names are Ignis, Robin, and Levi. Ignis is thought to be the most impure of the three brothers. He is extremely aggressive and specialized in two very deadly types of magic; pyromancy and necromancy. Robin, though thought to be the purest of the three, was the greediest. He wanted power and wanted it quickly. Robin has an affinity for everything valuable and loves everything from gemstones to gold and loved the daytime sky because of it's rich, blue color, and loved the night sky even more for the silver stars piercing the vast darkness. Robin had learned pyromancy from Ignis and Robin's fire burned a deep, rich purple. The third brother was a keeper of the balance. Ignis and Robin were almost constantly fighting each other and Levi was there to keep the balance. The battles between Robin and Ignis scorched this new plane of existence. To heal the world, Levi learned healing magic and learned the ability to control water. The titans noticed this inevitable circle of destruction and healing and created a goddess. This goddess specializes in healing magic and is known as the goddess of healing, love, and fertility, and her name was Alexandria. She was sent to the plane of the three brothers and was sent on a mission to permanently heal the new world. The three brothers instantly fell in love with her. The three, blinded by love, went to war with each other. For thousands of years the three brothers fought. They scorched the world past repair by Alexandria and Levi. The three man war ended with Levi and Robin casting a spell to permanently seal Ignis away. The spell back fired and sealed all three of them in stone, creating the tallest mountain in the world. Alexandria took this time to heal the world and created animals and plants in the process. After Alexandria healed the world, she freed the three brothers and chose the marry Ignis. This joyed Ignis to the point where he made weapons for him and his new wife as well as his brothers. The first weapon was his own. The hilt was delicately carved out of onyx and stone. The cross guard of the hilt drooped down to shield the user's hand. The blade was made of topaz and ruby with obsidian decorating the blade, making it sharper. This falchion enabled the user to use pyromancy no matter if they can learn magic or not. During the creation of this one bladed sword. Parts of it had shattered Off and sunk into the ground, filling the world with precious gems. Robin was given a great sword. The hilt was made out of amethyst and pieces of the sky. As the time of day changed, so did the hilt. The blade of this mighty weapon was made out of amethyst and emerald. Quartz was added to the blade to look like stars. The weapon crafted for Levi was an elegant bastard sword with a hilt made of stone and a blade made out of sapphire, aquamarine, and peridot. The blade was designed to look like the sea with a wave design carved into the blade. Finally, Alexandria's weapon was a long sword. The hilt was designed with gaspite and diamond. The blade was made from a rare and durable metal called white iron. White iron is a type of iron that glows white and is more durable than steel. The only material that can rival it is light steel. This divine steel was made by Robin to rival white iron, and is one hundred times stronger than steel. Despite not being made of light iron, the weapons forged by Ignis were the most powerful weapons even the titans have ever seen. Each of them having a special power. Ignis sword has the power of fire, Robin's sword has the power of storms, Levi's sword has the power of the land and sea, and Alexandria's sword had the power to give life. Everything was at peace. To keep the peace, Levi had an idea. His idea was to divide the world among the deities. It was decided that Robin would have power over the sky, Levi ruled the sea and earth while Alexandria ruled the life on the earth. The creatures on the earth, unlike the gods, had a life span. Ignis was given the task of making sure the wandering souls had a place to go when they died. Ignis created a world made of flame. After something would die, Ignis would bring them there. Ignis spent most of time in this realm. He visited the world of life often to see his wife. Together, they created the first humans. Several thousand years will pass before our story starts. Several thousand years will pass before the last son of Ignis and Alexandria will venture to the realm of the living. This adventure is the story we will be following. This is the story of a young god and his efforts to save the last church of Alexandria from destruction.