Chapter 11- full moon (FINALE)

It was another werewolf....but it had darker fur and red fur on his head... I took steps back..the werewolf was growling....Then..he attacked.....
-
-
Cory.....
-
Cory.......
-
Cory!....
-
CORY!!
-
"Wha-.....huh?" I woke up to Tommy screaming my name. "Duuude, Carl! You're alive!" Tommy hugged me. "What were you doing laying around outside?" He asked, I was in bed. I looked at my hands and body...I wasn't hurt??? "I...I saw....I saw another werewolf..it looked like Uni...but,...it wasn't???" I said. Tommy looked confused. "Really? Huh, well...it's a good thing you are safe right now brotha." Tommy said. "Um..right now?..why?" I asked as I sat up. Tommy's grin fades away, "cause you got a lot of explaining to do" he yanks me off the bed and walks down the stairs as he was holding on to my arm. "HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA?" I yelled. He threw me on to the living room floor in front of everyone. "Take a looksee of what you did." Tommy pointed. I stand up and saw....oh no....I saw Jon and Ashlie trying their best to comfort Nick as he was....silent...he was looking the other way. "Nick...I'm....I'm sorry, I'm sure there's a way for you to...feel loved.." I said, I was walking closer to him. "You...do?" Nick turned to me...in tears...he looked..hopeless. "Yes! I mean, you have us,..I know, we are annoying, I know we aren't much but...we do care about you, at least I do." I said as I sat next to Nick. Jon dropped his knife...everyone looked at Jon...he was..tearing up??? "Nick,....Cory is right...we do love you, I know I'm creepy, and you guys might think I'm insane, but...Nick,....you're a really good friend and...I love you bro." Jon teared up...Nick smiled, he hugged Jon..Ashlie gave both Jon and Nick a kiss on the lips they both squealed "WELP, IF I CANT CHOOSE WHY NOT BOTH???" Ashlie giggled. Tommy playfully punched Nick, "hey remember that time we kissed?" Nick looked at Tommy as he was puckering his lips "yeaaaah no not happening" Nick pushed Tommy's face. "Heheh" Tommy hugged Nick, Nick rolled his eyes and gave Tommy a big kiss on the cheek, "that never happened and will never happen-" nick stuttered. Everyone laughed and group hugged, I was smiling as it happened. A flash of gold light appeared it was extremely bright...then..after I opened my eyes...."oh...my...God..." My jaw dropped. Everyone had turned back! Everyone stayed silent...."well, I was gonna say even if we are stuck as monsters for all eternity I would still love you all....well shit this just happened" Tommy said. We all were happy...but wait...where's Uni? We all looked around...we were all worried. "Jon and Tommy check upstairs, Nick and I will check around here and Cory check outside." Ashlie said we all checked. I ran outside. I saw two guys on a hill next to the mansion...I walked up the hill...wait..is that....Uni??? I ran up then I saw Uni and another person staring at the sunset. "Uni?...you're a..human?" I said as I sat next to him. "Oh! Yeah! Thanks to my love Duni" Uni and Duni kissed. I looked at Duni. "You...look familiar..." I said. "Oh I was the werewolf that 'attacked' you" he said. "How come I didn't get..hurt??" I asked. "I didn't hurt you I faded through you to get to Uni, I was a ghost,...I took form of a werewolf, I wanted to match with Uni!" He said cheerfully. "So..how did you die?" I asked him. They both smiled at eachother. "I dared him to drink a potion!" Duni giggled. "No way! You're the friend Uni killed!" I was shocked. "Yeah, it was stupid of me to dare him to...we were teens so it's all good." Duni smiled, Uni looked back at the full moon, relieved he didn't have to feel the pain of transforming...he can finally see it in peace. I leave them be as they both held hands. I went back to the mansion, nobody was home, "oh no" I ran back outside and saw all of them running around in the middle of the neighborhood screaming happily they can finally go out at night without killing or scaring anyone....well...they sure aren't killing...I was just watching them I didn't want to get involved.
-
"DAMMIT NICK YOU CAN'T TURN BACK INTO A BAT ANYMORE- CORY HELP HIM OFF THE TREE"
-
-
" 5 roommates? The owner was wrong, they were never normal to begin with"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FINALLY THE END!!! Thank you guys for all the support, votes, art, comments and more! I really appreciated it! I wanted to end this story with a nice ending because the attack on Titan ending had too many deaths and a lot of y'all broke down because of that and I'm sorry(not really scrubs) anyways, have an amazing night..or day :P see y'all later 💙💙💙💙 love y'all