Nothing is What it Seem

Tuesday 31st, October
Brennan's P.O.V.
So right now it's just me and briceiry looking for Jayson but after a few minutes I lost sight of her I was so worried. " Babe, Babe!!" I yelled. I started running back with Adrian but once I got I got scared for life when I saw what they were going. " omg they were kissing" I said. but I ain't give a shit and I interrupted them.

Adrian's P.O.V.
So once they left Sharon got the first aid kit and patched my wound Up. She looked so beautiful I couldn't top staring at her. "what?" she said "why are you staring at me so much" she said. "uh.. It's cuz uh.. Your uh... Really pretty" I said. " And I really really uh... Like you" I said. But she didn't respond so I felt like a idiot oh well here goes nothing and I went for a kiss. It lasted for like 5 sec until Brennan came running. " guys she's missing I can't find her "said Brennan. We ran to look for her but no sight of her. " we have to find her " said Brennan. " hey we will but it's getting dark come let's go to my house my parents are out of town" I said.

Briceiry's P.O.V.
"What, what happened?" I said, "Where am I" I said. Once I woke up I notice many people around me and Kevin and we were locked up in a cage. Someone walked in all of a sudden. "Hey where am I who are you?!"I said, " Hey I'm talking to you"I said. When he came out of the shadows I noticed it was Jayson. We must be trapped in his cage "hey who are you" I said. He took of his mask and set it in the table. "Omg!"I said "It's You!!" I yelled.

*To Be Continued*