Chapter 11

Chapter 11

FAITHS POV:

"Okay, what do we need to go over?" I ask. "How we met. My mom is going to ask about that." He said. "Okay do you have any ideas?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're going to say that we met backstage at my show in Nashville." He said. "That sounds believable. Anything else when need to make up?" I asked. "Not that I can think of. The rest of the questions we should be able to answer." He said. I nodded.

He placed his hand on mine. "Don't worry so much. It'll be fine." He said. "Thanks." I said.

We got out of the car and grabbed our bags. Tim opened the front door and walked in. I followed behind him.

I was attacked by a hug for who I was guessing was Tim's mom. "It so good to finally meet you." She said. "It's good to meet you too." I said and gave her a smile. She looked at Tim. "She sure is pretty." She told him. "I know. I'm a lucky man." He said and then put his arm around my waist and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back.

"Why don't you two put your things up and then come into the living room so we can talk." His mom said. Tim grabbed my hand and led me to a room and we put our things down. "You're doing great so far." He said. "Thanks." I said and then we walked into the living room.