chapter 1

(Also i should mention the ages of genin will go from 12 to 15, if these kids are gonna be sent on missions I feel they need more maturity than they had in canon.)

Naruto cursed as he pushed his body to run faster.

Civilians were chasing him, again, and he was lucky he was studying to join the academy and had learned to use chakra already. If he hadn't they'd have already caught him.

Rain poured all around him, making it more difficult to see, and he slipped.

He stumbled into a puddle and breathed out heavily.

Naruto looked up, just in time to see a pitchfork flying towards his face.

Naruto pushed himself to his feet, narrowly dodging the weapon.

Instead of running Naruto balled up his fists as the three grown men closed on him. Anger surged through his veins and he glared. I've never done anything to you people...why can't you leave me alone? It doesn't matter now, I'm done running.

Finally, a bit of backbone. You may be worthy of my help after all.

Naruto couldn't hear the voice, because his onlooker had only been thinking.

The look in his eyes wasn't one you should ever see in a child of only eleven years old, it was one of a man who had too many injustices done to him, it was the look of a man ready to fight.

The fastest of the three men, and the one who had thrown the pitchfork, tried punching him.

Naruto sidestepped, then latched onto the man's arm bit down on the man's arm hard enough to make the man yell out in pain.

The man's free fist connected with Naruto's forehead and the blow sent him into the ground roughly with blood coming from his hairline.

The man tried to kick him but Naruto rolled under his leg and punched him in the crotch, knocking him down with a groan.

Finally the man's friends caught up.

The last thing Naruto saw was a heel closing in on his face.

When Naruto blinked he was sitting in ankle deep water in front of a massive cage.

Hello boy.

"Hi, uh, where am i?" Naruto pushed himself up to his feet and walked closer to the cage, seeing the ninetails fox.

The fox opened its eyes and snorted hot air in Naruto's direction.

Naruto crossed his arms and waited on a response from the demon known as the Kyuubi.

The Kyuubi chuckled and leaned up. Most humans flee in terror at the sight of me, especially considering ten years ago I laid waste to your village.

"Yeah, hate to tell you, but you missed a spot." Naruto said, then checked out the lock on the cage. "This is some kind of seal, right? How'd I end up here? Am I dead?"

The giant fox grinned. I like your fire, kit. I'm going to give you a gift. What you do with it will be your business but every year I will give you a gift if you manage to impress me.

"Gift?" Naruto didn't know what to say, he'd only ever gotten gifts from the third hokage.

The Kyuubi nodded. The first gift you'll need to learn to control. Every gift will end up being part of your bloodline, meaning any children you have will also have the gifts.

"Alright, thank you...uh what's your name?" Naruto smiled excitedly at the kyuubi.

The fox breathed out thick red chakra that hit Naruto in the chest and filled him to the brim with power.

Naruto struggled under the strain and felt his body grow hot.

My name is Kurama. Now go, child. Show me I'm not wasting my time with you.

Naruto's eyes snapped open and he found himself in a hospital strapped down in a bed.

Despite the straps he easily sat up, shattering the straps like he had been restrained with nothing at all.

Naruto tried to jump to his feet, but instead he crushed his bed and hurled himself through the hospital wall and into the street, creating a crater in the road.

"Wow, what the hell?"
________________________________

Now of all the things Kakashi could have seen that day, he never imagined he'd see a little kid blast through a wall and hit the road hard enough to create a dust cloud.

So naturally he walked over, finding it was his sensei's son in a hospital gown, looking unhurt by the damage he'd just caused.

"Hey kid, you alright?" He asked, getting the young blonde to look up at him.

Naruto nodded. "Yeah, um... I could use some actual clothes."

Kakashi nodded and helped the boy out of the hole.

Kit, I've increased your physical strength to match mine at full power, you will need to exercise control to not obliterate the buildings in your puny village.

Naruto heard the voice of Kurama in his head. Then smiled inwardly.
________________________________

Hiruzen sighed as he read the damage report from the hospital on his surrogate grandson. "Property damage, emotional damage, and reports of 'Demonic Activity'...stupid civilians. What I wouldn't give to have them all be educated on sealing arts so they could understand he isn't the ninetails... Kakashi, is he okay?"

Kakashi's Shadow clone nodded. "I'm with him at training ground seven. I bought him clothes but they cant take his new strength, so I gave him a miniature anbu outfit and reinforced leather jacket. We are trying to get him to where he can move without bringing down the village. May I take him for training until I feel he can actually join the academy without his strength hurting someone?"

"Normally he would remain in the academy until his fourth year and be tested to be a genin. Alright, I know you can teach the boy better than the academy. You have four years to train the boy, but do it here in the village. If you need to live in the chunin exam building with him then so be it."