ch2

______________4 years later_________

A fifteen year old Naruto smiled happily as he stepped into his academy classroom. Kakashi had helped him control his strength to a greater degree, only occasionally losing control, and had taught him the things the academy would've and so he was more than prepared for whatever the academy could throw his way.

Naruto wore black anbu pants, black shoes with metal over his toes and heels, a light orange long sleeved shirt, a black anbu shirt, and a black reinforced leather jacket.

He looked around the classroom finding that his eyes were drawn to certain students in the room. A boy in front had black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. He wore a long sleeved blue shirt with black gloves. His fingers were laced and he was glaring out the window.

The girl beside him looked pleased to just be sitting next to him, she had blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She wore a purple skirt and purple tank top. Her nails were painted pink and she had shiny lol gloss. Pretty but... She has a bad mindset for a ninja.

Next he looked back a row. A boy was sleeping with a book over his eyes. He had a green shirt and a blue bandanna on his arm.

The girl next to him made Naruto stop. Long light pink hair, emerald eyes, pale skin. She wore a sleeveless red shirt, black metal graders, a pair of black leggings, and a pink hoodie with the arms tied around her slim waist. She had on black knee high boots and even without makeup she was beautiful in a way that really resonated with Naruto.

She was reading a book, and Naruto could feel the chakra she was channelling to her free hand. She had perfect chakra control, and Naruto could see the book was the advanced copy of The Frontline Medical Ninja by Tsunadae Senju. Highly intelligent. Probably at least versed in medical ninjutsu if she's reading that...

The next boy had short brown hair, slit pupils, and red face paint. He wore a black leather coat that was zipped up. Beside him was a white dog that was easily the size of a lion.

Starting the next row was a bow with a long pale coat, black glasses. Honestly, Naruto had trouble reading him.

Then came a shy looking girl with short dark hair and pale eyes. She was rather plain looking and wore a thick hoodie that his her body.  Eh.

There were others but Naruto shrugged and walked over to sit in the free seat in the row across from the pink haired girl.

"Alright class, sorry I'm late, I was being briefed on our new student. Naruto would you stand up?"

The teacher had a scar across his nose and tan skin. He wore a typical chunin outfit and he didn't seem very powerful.

Naruto stood and turned to the rest of the class and stuck his thumb up.

"Naruto here has been training outside the academy due to a kekkei genkai that grants inhuman strength." The teacher told them.

Naruto smiled sheepishly at the comment from Iruka.

"Is he strong?" The dark haired boy by the pinkette asked.

Iruka nodded. "According to what I was told, he could give you a run for your money, Sasuke."

That got a few to whisper and now nearly everyone had eyes on Naruto.

Sasuke cut an analytical stare to Naruto. "Alright Dobe. How bout a match?"

Naruto grinned. "If sensei says it's okay, then cool."

Iruka nodded. "Since you two are so eager, you can start us off. Let's go."

Once everyone was outside, Iruka allowed Naruto and Sasuke to step into the ring.

Naruto took off his jacket and shirts, then set them down, flexing his muscles as he did so and dropped into his fighting stance.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and dropped into his own stance.

Then girls in the class all had the same thoughts running through their minds that made them all blush.

"Begin." Iruka called.

Sasuke shot forward, surprising Naruto. He's fast, probably faster than me. I'll have the edge in power.

Naruto threw a punch that Sasuke ducked under and delivered a quick punch to Naruto's ribs.

Sasuke smirked as he tried to hit him again.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand and hurled him over his shoulder.

Sasuke's eyes turned red and he twisted mid-air and channeled chakra to his feet to stop himself from going out of the ring. Then went through four handsigns. "Fire style: Explosive Palm!"

Sasuke charged and threw his palm forward. Fire blasted out of his palm and raced towards Naruto.

Naruto surprised him by charging into it. He threw his arms downward and separated the blast easily.

Naruto grinned at Sasuke's expression. Ninjutsu huh? I'm a wind and water type. Him being fire means I'll have an elemental advantage.

Sasuke's red eyes spun quickly and he quickly copied the handsigns Naruto was doing.

They both yelled. "Water style: Water Bullet!"

A compressed gallon of water shot out of bot teens mouths and slammed into each other. Before the water fell, Sasuke had jumped, clearing Naruto's line of sight.

Sasuke ran through handsigns again. "Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

Sasuke spit out a dozen fireballs that raced towards Naruto.

Naruto crouched and flexed his leg muscles. This is over.

Naruto kicked off the ground, launching himself towards Sasuke. Sasuke still free falling couldn't dodge, so when Naruto punched his gut it blew the air from his lungs. The blow threw him from the ring and sunk Sasuke to his knees.

Sasuke breathed out heavily as the class stared at Naruto in shock.

Naruto bowed to Sasuke. I had to hold back my strength, but that was really fun. "Sasuke. Let's do that again sometime."