-Chapter 12-

-Cousin-

°SINGTO'S POV°

Tee just keep acting with me. I somehow feels that this thing gonna hurt Tee too. I just keep talking with him ..laughing ..slap each other.

"If not because of my dad don't like you. Of course we will happy right now right, baby?" Tee said a bit loud maybe hoping that Tae will hear us.

" Yaa..And you know what I can't stop think about you even tho we're not together anymore. I'm glad I can meet you again Tee." I try my best to act. I touch Tee face like I'm touching Krist face. Its kinda weird to do that to him. But you know maybe this is the best to make him realize his actual feeling. I heard Tae walking toward us.

"Enough Tee. I know you hate me. Actually I know you hear what I said when you sleep just now. Actually you are not sleeping. I know everything. I know you want me to leave you right?. Fine Tee. I'll do what you want. I leave you. I won't disturb your life anymore. I hope you happy Tee. And I want you to know I always love you ."  I and Tee just sit there . Both of us in a big shock right now. Tee can't even move. He is like a doll right now.  After like 10 minutes Tae leave the house without turning back.

" Tee..didn't I told you that both of you gonna hurt. I know it. I can see in your eyes that you actually start to like him. But your ego is too big Tee. You don't want to admit that you like him." I can see him crying after I said that. Maybe he already realize his own feeling I think.

"Sing...I...I..Don't know. I don't like him. I really don't. Right??" He looked right in my eyes. I smiled and patted his back slowly.

" Tee my dear cousin. Trust me you really like maybe love your handsome bodyguard. And Tee if you don't chase him right now. You gonna lose him forever Tee." I lifted Tee face and wipe his tears. Then without saying anything he run out. But after a few minute he get back in and cry again.

"Sing...he..he already leave. Sing..Please ..please help me to find him..or I'll die.. please Sing.." I can't see him crying like this. I never saw him like this. I'll do anything to see his smiled again.

"I..promise you baby brother..I'll find him."

-------------

After Tee sleep I comeback home and I totally forget about Krist Tom Yum.

"Ermm...Sing.. Do you eat yet?" He ask me after I take off my jacket.

"Yes baby...I alrea....." Damn it Singto. You forget Krist food.

"Ohh...okay then....I'll sleep first." I know what I did is stupid. How can I forget about Krist. I wear my jacket again. I run downstair, grab my car key and drove somewhere.

------------------

°KRIST'S POV°

I saw P'Sing running out again after wear back his jacket. I actually already eat. I know this area, so I know where to find a place to eat. I just want to know his reaction. But I never expect that he will run that fast while thought that I didn't eat yet.

After 10 minute he come back with a food. I mean a lot of food. At first I don't want to eat. But look at his face all.. I followed him. But I don't tell him that I already eat.

"I'm sorry baby ..I totally forgot because I keep thinking about my cousin problem." He said while fed me. I want to eat myself but he want to fed me..so I just let him.

"Whats happen?" I ask while furrowed my brows.

I slap his shoulder after he told me what happen. I feel sorry for Tae. At the same time feel sorry for Tae.

"Why you agree to do that. Oh god.. His heart must be so hurt right now." I sigh looking at P'Singto face.

"Well..I just think that the only way to make Tee realize his own feeling. Thats all."

"Thats maybe right..Then what now?? Do you want to find Tae for Tee?"

"Yes baby..I'll try my best.I feel hurt look at my cousin hurt like that.." I just nodded to what he said.

I just hope that P'Singto never leave me like that...