Chapter 26

Laura•
Its has been about a week now since the whole cheating scandal shook Ross's media feed. Even though I've moved on (considering it never really bothered me in the first place), Ross hasn't. He keeps apologizing and keeps telling me he won't leave me and that he isn't a cheater.

It's really cute when he apologizes. And I know Ross won't leave me. And even if he does, he won't cheat.

Anyway, Ross and I are going to head down to Florida in a couple days. We're going to meet up with my parents. I didn't want to go down alone and Ross agreed to come down with me. It's going to be a mini Raura vacation.

As I grab a suitcase from underneath my bed, I hear my phone vibrate from my dresser.

From: Ross <3 :

I know how organized you are. So organized that you probably already bought a ticket for me. You did not have to do that for me. I'll pay you for the ticket. But when do we leave? :p

I smile and roll my eyes. Yes I bought him a ticket and he doesn't need to pay me back. But we will begin to bicker if I don't take the money. So it's probably easier if I do take it.

I look at one of our tickets that was sitting on my dresser and look at the date and time we leave.

Flight 27 from Los Angeles, California to Miami, Florida departs Los Angeles on Friday at 9:15am and arriving in Miami  approximately 2:30pm.

Oh we leave Friday? I thought our flight was Saturday. Oh well.

I text Ross and told him when we were leaving.

I head downstairs to get the credit card my mom left me and put that in my wallet so I don't forget it. Then I hear a knock on the door.

It's probably Ross.

I smile as I open the door and what stands in front of me is a dark brown haired girl, who is tall and slim and is gorgeous.

"Oh, Courtney. Hi". I say, a little awkwardly.

"Hi, Laura. Do you have a minute?" She asks.

I shrug "Sure. Come in."

I step aside and she walks in and stands in the middle of the living room. I turn, take a deep breath, and close the door.

I wonder what is this about.

..............

OMG A YEAR? A YEAR? SINCE A CHAPTER? Damn.

Guys, I can't explain how sorry I am. I haven't had the creativity or inspiration. Plus I'm a college student now so I'm a tad busy.

So here's a small chapter to make up for everything.

But I'm going to be super surpised if you're still with me. It's been forever so I wouldn't blame you if you forgot about me or that my account ever existed.

Have you all checked out Silent Desires? If not, please do. Its still fandom related but it's something a little different.

See you soon :)

Remeber I love you all <3