Chapter 7

"Go in." he waved.

"Thanks for today.", I said with a bright smile, " you have no idea how much it meant to me."

He was blushing, "sheesh. So cheesy."

"Oh, and you're not?" I laughed.

"Y/N!!!! Bitch where were... oh! Hello Baekhyun sunbae!", Hye Jin bowed as she ran down the stairs.

" Hi Hye Jin.", he bent to whisper in my ear, "I'm leaving, have an early class tomorrow. I'll see you later then. Take care of your roommate Hye Jin, she sits on the pavements and cries.",he said as he was walking away.

He had to say that to her.

"What? Why did you cry?" She asked surprise and worry evident on her face, " did you miss me too much? Or does Yong Hwa have a girlfriend?"

"I'm fine. And no, Yong Hwa doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Ooooh. That's nice." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

The rest of the week was so hectic, I barely had anytime to breathe. When was weekend going to come? I'd see him at the music club. Couldn't he text me or something? The idiot has my number. Pfft.

I was glad I had Yong Hwa to help me out with things. The guy really knew his stuff. We ended up together in the library or on the field cooped up, finishing assignments and making presentations. Thanks to him, I was never worried of going back to the dorm late at night. And he was always happy to drop me off.

"I'm home!" I called out as I entered the dorm.

"Y/N! Awesome timing. Oppa just told me that I'll be part of the piano lessons. Yay!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

" That's great!", I yelled. Wait. Hold that. Piano? Was she going to practice with..? Why? "Who'll be coaching you?" I asked curiously but with a straight face or else Hye Jin would get way too much for me to handle.

"Kyungsoo oppa said I'd be with Yixing & Baekhyun. Baekhyun mostly. Because Yixing would have other arrangements."

Baekhyun? Baekhyun mostly? Why was this happening? Am I jealous?

"Oye." Hye Jin shook me. "Why you staring off into space with your eyebrows all scrunched up?"

Lie. Lie now! "Um, I was thinking about this thing Yong Hwa told me about this afternoon about an assignment."

" Hehe. Of course. Take a lot of time thinking about Yong Hwa and the ' assignments.'" she giggled, " so when are you guys going on a date?"

"What date?"

"He didn't ask you out yet?"

"Hye Jin! It's not like that! I like him as a friend!"

She rolled her eyes at me, " yeah right. "FRIEND." That's why you keep talking about him so much."

" Because that's all we do. I only connect well with him right now. And he's paired with me for our partner projects."

"It's the start of something new baby." She said touching my cheek lightly.

"Sheesh Hye Jin." I couldn't help but smile.

It was our first class at the club that day. I decided to wear the shoes we bought that day. I'm really excited. I never got to learn how to sing, at least not professionally. Or was it because I would get to see him? I don't know. Either ways, I was glad I enrolled.

Hye Jin and I went to the club at 5 in the evening.

Chanyeol guided us to show the rooms the practices would be held. Piano and singing classes were in different rooms. I wouldn't see him then... sigh.