Never Again

Third Person P.O.V :

After saying that she collapsed to her knees mumbling incoherent thing. Shikamaru had enough. They would destroy his girlfriend once again with their stupid antics. "Sakura" he whispered gently and took her hand in his. Lovingly cupping her cheek and kissing her, he whispered "It's alright Sakura. I'm here." 

He felt her leaning into him and knew that she was warming up again. It was one thing to see her like that during missions, but it was a whole other thing to see her like that when they were with her supposed friends. Wrapping his arm around her waist he tightened his hold on her. She grasped the back of his jounin vest forcefully. He would make it all go away.

He heard Tenten telling the others to leave them alone. Several footsteps could be heard before there was only the noise of the forest.

"It hurts Shika" she whispered and pressed her face into the nape of his neck. "Those red eyes are just like Itachi's. I lost control Shika, but they made me so angry, those damn red eyes!"

"It's okay Sakura. Itachi is dead and he will not come back to hurt us again."

Sorry for the short chappie but I am having writer's block so give me a few weeks or so and I will be updating soon.✍🏼✍🏼✍🏼✍🏼😭🙏

Love you all,❤️😜

SilviaStoll!!