Introduction

Details:
Invisible.
That would be the best word to describe Kira Yukimura.
Sure she had friends, Allison was popular for god sake, but Kira liked to shy away from the limelight, letting Allison have all the glory.
Kira would rather die than let everyone know that she is the person sending anonymous letters and poems to the schools website about her best friend's boyfriend.
Kira knows that Scott belongs with Allison, heck she even helped Allison to ask him out on a date, but that doesn't stop her from loving Scott McCall.
------------
Asshole.
If you looked up the dictionary definition of asshole you would find Isaac Lahey's face copied, pasted and printed under it.
Isaac Lahey is a walking cliche - star lacrosse player, handsome, charismatic and only has time for the populars.
Thankfully Kira has managed to stay off of Isaac's radar until Isaac finds out about Kira's letters. Will Isaac tell all of Beacon Hills High School about Kira's little secret or help her to get over Scott?

A story sort of based off of 'To all the boys I've loved before' by Jenny Han.

Characters in this story:
Kira Yukimura - main character, cute, shy, nerdy, likes to be unnoticed.
Isaac Lahey - main character, confident, cocky, star lacrosse player at BHH.
Allison Argent - secondary character, pretty, slightly popular, Kira's best friend, is crushing hard on Scott.
Scott McCall - secondary character, cute, quiet, sort of popular, Kira's neighbour and best friend, Kira is crushing hard on Scott.

Cover: