16. "definitely passed the friends zone"

SEBASTIAN STAN & LILI CARSON CONFIRM THEIR LONG AWAITED RELATIONSHIP

Ladies and gentlemen, did Sebastian Stan and Lili Carson just confirm their rumoured relationship? Are Lili Carson and Sebastian Stan definitely passed the friend zone?

If you have no idea what we are talking about, back in April Lili had attended the Captain America: Civil War premiere with her best friend Cara Blake that acted in the film. Before Lili had attended the premiere she announced that she would be going with Cara and Sebastian had found out. The two (Lili and Sebastian) would flirt all over their social media, later they met at the premiere and Lili, Sebastian, Tom (Holland), and Cara (Blake) had all spent time together after the event. A few weeks later it was known that Sebastian and Lili had bonded and created a very strong friendship after the premiere then a ship name was created by close friends and fans of the two, Sebli.

Flash forward to about two months later it was known that Sebastian was making his way to Lili's hometown for her twentieth birthday. As his visit went on the two were seen out kissing and photographed being very 'touchy' towards each other and the 'couple's' response will make you freak out!

Earlier today Lili had posted a photo of the two laying and snuggled up in bed with the caption reading "I love you ❤️" and Cara, her friend, had asked "Are you? Did you just?" then Lili responded with "We are and I did." After Sebastian posted a photo of the two hugging with his caption reading "I love you too ❤️"

Are you all surprised about this new found couple or was it expected?

DOUBLE DATES FOR TARA & SEBLI?

||

thelilicarson: #sebli is real and it is serious but in our eyes it is NOTHING serious ❤️

love, millie.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ( sebastian stan. ) 🎉