Prologue

Simon's POV

The Sidemen had thrown a party with the sidemen there. It wasn't for a particular reason in general, just to let loose, and to celebrate uploads success.

I was the only one still sober because, as much fun as it is to be drunk, it's a lot more fun messing with other people who are wasted, like........ Vik!

Hhhhhmmmm, how should I mess with Vik? Vik's gay, maybe I could use that to my advantage with messing with him. I have no problem with gay people, but it was the first thing to come to mind. I got it! I'll confess my "undying love" for him, he's too drunk to remember it in the morning so it could be a tonight type of thing.

After thinking about how I'm going to confess to him I walk over, "hey Vik."

"Oh, hey Simon! What's up?" He was still swaying his hips to the music as he spoke.

"Um, can I tell you something important. I probably wouldn't be able to tell you this without you having a 75% chance of not remembering it in the morning." I was acting nervous so I seemed like I was actually scared to tell him.

"Of course! Fire away!" I'm not gonna lie, drunk Vik was ok, but I liked shy, comforting, and sober Vik better. Plus drunk Vik always shouted, but sober Vik is a quiet person most of the time.

"Well, I uh, wanted to tell you that, I.... like you." I wanted to sell this especially because if Vik liked me back, there's something else I had in mind that could also just be a tonight type of thing ;) .

Instead Vik started to laugh, "oh my god Simon, that's adorable, but I don't like you like that." He giggled tipsily after that.

My only thought after he said that was, WHAT?!?!
----____----____----____----____---
I know it's short, but ITS THE PROLOGUE, a tease if you will. I'm just giving you a taste ;). I hope you enjoyed the prologue and have a great day/night. Byeeeeee.