Chapter eight

Simon's POV

Vik's adorable when he's asleep, especially when he's holding you like his life line. He was just laying down on my chest with his head nuzzled into my neck.

I was recording a CAH video with the boys and had my volume almost off so Vik didn't wake up. I clearly wasn't doing face cam for the video because of Vik and I didn't have my camera on for Skype.

We were almost done with the video until Vik stirred. I got worried he was gonna start speaking so I covered his mouth and he shot up. His eyes were wide and he looked afraid.

I moved my mic back so they wold pick up on my whisper, "the videos almost over, please don't make a sound." He looked less worried hearing that. He turned around, saw screen, and decided to just relax on my chest again. Damn this boy!

Vik started shaking and I heard a whimper. He was crying. Oh why is my precious baby crying. I wrapped the arm I didn't need around him and kissed his head.

"Ssshh, Vik baby, it's okay. I'm here, I'll protect you." I was still whispering, I'd be mad at myself and the others would be mad as well.

Vik tightened his hold on my neck, "I'm scared, Simon." Vik whimpered again. "Of what doll?" I wish he'd tell me before I got any louder. "I-Simon, do you, do you really love me?"

Am I a dick for stopping here? Lol jokes I know I am. Anyway, have a great day or night, hope y'all enjoyed, love yaaaa, and peace.