Alyssa

Wooooooooo drink drink drink drink, I hear people chanting behind me with there hands in the air. Yes I am doing a handstand on a keg trying to chug.

"Woooo yessssssssssss " I yelled at the top of my lungs as I get down from the keg and everyone followed after.

"Wooaahhh there tiger come on let's get you home" Ashley said putting my arm around her shoulders.

"You're the bestest best friend everrrr" I slurred to my best friend while we walk to the car with her holding me steady.

"All right girl get in there time to go home" Ashley said while trying to push me in the front seat. She finally got me in went to the drivers side, got in and started driving.

-------------------

               Were at my apartment door right now trying to open it but I can't, stupid keys won't work. The door swings open to see Jack in all his glory.

"Dayyyymmmnnn" I said out loud. A smirk rising on his face while amusement danced around in his eyes.

"Alright Alyssa come on let's get you to bed" Ashley says while pushing me inside. We are almost to my bedroom when I turned around and started walking back to the living room where jack was located. Ashley tried to pull me back to continue our journey to the bedroom, but, for some reason I got super Strength and she couldnt pull me back. She sighs then walks off.

I walk im the living room and saw he was sitting on the couch watching tv, I walk and sit right next to him.

"Had fun?" He asks turning off the show giving me his full attention.

"Yes it was amazing surprisingly" I say with a shrug. This huge smile won't come off my face.

"No boys came on to you?" He asked with that smirk on his face again.

"Oh a lot did, but none beats you" I say immediately regretting it. Drunk alyssa is a bit bold but once she hears the shit she says, she immediately rambles on making it worse.

"Alright your pj's are on the bed, your bed is made up, now come on let's get you to bed" Ashley says with an annoyed tone walking in before I can ramble. 

"Night" I told jack before I walked off to my bedroom feeling his burning gaze on me. 

--------------------------

                  I woke up with a really bad headache. It felt like someone was taking a hammer and hitting my head with it. I got up walked to the kitchen looking in the cupboards for the advil, my hands just touching stuff and knocking down some stuff, as I was too short to see. Ahha  found you I thought to myself as I got ahold of the bottle of advil. I walked to the fridge, poured myself a glass of water and took the two pills. As I put my cup in the sink I turn around and see an very amused jack.

"What?" I asked but it came off a little aggressive.

"Nothing" he says still with the amusement in his eyes and an smirk on his face.

"Then why are you watching me?" I asked looking at him like he's a weirdo.

"Can't i look at an beautiful woman?" He said making me blush. Curse him and his powerful words!

"Do you want breakfast? " I asked changing the subject.

"Yes please that would be lovely" he said in a deep husky voice which made butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"Is there anything in particular you would like to eat? I ask turning to look at him. His eyes turned dark

"No no make what you like" he said making me nod my head and start on some breakfast.

I go in the cupboard take out a box of lucky charms two bowls then to the fridge and i take out the milk, rest it all on the island in front of him.

"Bon Appétit" I say with a forced smile making him chuckle.

"You really are something" he says with a smile. He walks to the draws pulls out two spoons then start pouring our breakfast.

"Yo yo yo yo yo  bitch I'm here it's time for shopping" Ashley shouts as enters my apartment making me roll my eyes.

"Kitchen! "

"Where's my food?" She asks as she enters the kitchen.

"At your place" I say walking to the stool next to jack to sit and eat my cereal.

"Rude" she says with a roll of her eyes then makes her jorney to the cupboard to get her bowl.

"When we're finished I'll go get ready then we'll leave" I say with a spoon full of lucky charms in my mouth.

"Chill" she replies with her mouth full making jack shake his head at us.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks putting another spoon in his mouth.

"Shopping!" We say high pitch tones while doing spirit fingers. We laugh while shake our heads at our silliness.