-2-

WARNING!! Contains Hobis wet, kinky ass dream.

Jungkook.

That's all Hoseok Could Think about the rest of the night. He didn't even say a word to his mother nor his sister. He just went up to his room.

Hoseok went up to his pastel themed bedroom, locked the door behind him, and changed into his sleepwear: an oversized pastel pink sweater, black gym shorts which were a bit too short, and black thigh high socks. His mind still filled with images of the brunnette as he sighed happily and fell into his bed, grabbing his favorite teal teddy bear and as soon as his head hit the pillow. Fell into a deep, undisturbed slumber.

~Into Hobis dreamland~

Right now, Hoseok was being pinned against a bathroom wall, Jungkook smirking with lustful eyes as he held the younger boys hands above his head.

"Tsk. Dirty disgrace. Look what you just started" Jungkook said in a deep, arousing, venomous voice. His fingertips brushing against Hoseoks outer thigh making him blush.

"Y-You should really s-stop..." Hoseok stammered.

"Don't worry baby boy, i'll leave marks all over your perfect skin, make you scream my name, make you cum, in other words, i'll make you feel so, so good that you'll forget your name..." Jungkook said, flicking his tongue. (I can't write smut)

"I-I'm Only 17! I'm to young!" Hoseok whined, Jungkook Smirked. "Baby, trust me..." Jungkook Said as he began to trail his tongue along hoseoks jawline, making hoseok yelp from Jungkooks sudden movement. Jungkook chuckled softly.

"Yep. Very cute."

"F-Fine! J-Just Hurry!~" Hoseok whined and with that, Jungkook removed Hoseoks white miniskirt, then began to toy with hoseoks black, lacy panties. The wet patch in the front catching the elders eye, making him tsk.

"What happened to being to young huh?" Jungkook questioned "Oh, one more thing" Jungkook added

"What?!"

"Call me Daddy."

Hoseok shivered at the way Jungkooks voice went lower at the Daddy Part of his sentence.

And thats when hoseok lost his self control.

"D-Daddy....Touch me here....P-Pwease." Hoseok whined while he guided Jungkooks hand to his partially clothed dick.

"Anything for my princess...." Jungkook said, practically ripping off the panties, revealing the youngers suprisingly big cock. Jungkook then Teasingly brushed a single finger along the vein.

"Mmm...." Hoseok moaned,  fluttering his eyes shut while Jungkook sped up his strokes.

"O-Oh God!...Mmh....Agh!....F-Faster!" Hoseok moaned as he felt himself reaching his limits.

But then...Just when Hoseok felt himself about to cum..

He woke up.

His whole body felt hot. His hair stuck to his forehead. He was in a pool of cum, and drool dribbled out of his mouth.

He suddenly came to the conclusion that the whole thing was a dream.

But how he wished it wasn't....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda liked this xD

Just you wait for the actual smut.

Sorry bout the break we had to go back to Ohio since my uncle died of a drug overdose. We had to go back for the funeral.

Im a fucked up being. I MEAN MY FAMILY IS GOIN THROUGH A DEEP DARK TIME AND IM JUST WRITING SMUT.

But anyways

seeya!~