Part 3

Hellloooo! I have been missing a few tags since my notifs have been buried with a certain comment section *cough* you know who you are *cough*, and I actually lost an entire chapter!!!! I was so frustrated and I don't know if I can get it back! I am gonna try to better keep up with these now! Also I don't really edit these so I apologize if there are grammar/spelling mistakes.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
I was tagged by buckethead2k to do a really cute tag that I'll really enjoy. Let's get started!

1. Who is your bias wrecker in bts?
Oh my lort. To be completely honest they're all my bias wrecker but Jungshit is practically my ideal type so he kills me more than the rest. Jin is a very close second though!

2. What is your favorite chores from BTS?
Ok so I have a really weird obsession with the dark and wild era, I'm also really into danger as it was one of the first songs of theirs I heard. However I really enjoy the choreo of Danger. It's really smooth and fits the song so well. It's really cool too and I've been wanting to learn it for a long time!

3. Who is your favorite rapper in BTS?
Ok so as a rap like biased person I find this question very hard. I could easily say Jhope since he's my bias but I really like Yoongi's voice and the way he can spit fire and make it sound amazing. However I also really LOVE Namjoon's flow and how good he is at writing lyrics (I mean they all are but his are so deep). Again with Hobi his voice is so unique and he is the golden hyung he has good flow and delivery as well. However I'm gonna have to say the savage turtle Min Yoongi as he always has really nice rapping parts and I always get pumped up when he raps.

4. What is your favorite BTS song?
Oooo another hard one. With the new album out I really LOVE mic drop and serendipity. However I'm gonna stick with my classic fave which is Look Here from the Dark and Wild album .—.

5. What's your favorite BTS MV?
Okay so I think I'm just being tortured right now! UggGgHhH I like Danger obviously however I really like Spring day's MV and War of Hormone....and Serendipity ;-;.......probably the Spine breaker mv for sure! Jk. UuUhm I really don't know! I think for MV I'll sayyy Spring Day!

6. What's your favorite BTS fanfic?
I don't know if it means type or actual fanfic. So I'll do both. I like fluffy fanfic where the reader is more on the sadder side and the member of choice cheers them up all the time. It's really cute lol. Uhm but if it's a specific fic then probably "Smell the Roses J.J.k". I actually have a recommendation section on my prof for books I really liked.

7. If you could hang out with one of the BTS members, who would you choose?
Probably Jungkook since we have a lot in common so we'd get to do really fun stuff that'd we'd both definitely enjoy. However I could hang out with Jin and we could gorge on food and spew dad jokes....tempting.... but probably Jungkook!

8. If you were to preform a duet with one of the BTS members, who would it be?
Mmm Jimin! Our voices sound really nice together, my voice is more so on the lower side but not so much it's a complete contrast against Jimin's. That way Jimin could do the higher and longer notes and I could sing the more airy and ballad type lines.

9. Have you dreamt about BTS?
Lol actually yes quite frequently. Seeing as the one person I look up to and can actually admire is there I cherish them very much and so they usually end up in my dreams.

10. Which member do you match with most?
In a romantic sense it'd be Jimin. In a personality sense I'm most definitely like Jungkook, and also a lot like Yoongi. But mostly Jungkook!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Now to tag!!!

PratimaRao14
http-taehyung
xwishuponatacox
I_Sell_Holly_Water
BTSTRASH475
Hoshis_Collarbone
emmieisweird (I think it was your tag that I lost ;-; but in not sure)
TakenbyTaehyung
And now the poor random person that gets chosen by a letter Bangtanbaeforever

Congrats to you all for being the "Lucky ones" chosen to continue this chain. Feel the pressure.