[5] Search History. . .

(A/N: The one thing I don't want my parents to look through tbh. . . It's filled to the brim with Kpop, anime, Wattpad, and Quotev. . .)

"What the hell was- HYUNG!," Daehwi sprinted towards his former unit's leader, and knelt down next to him, "He still has a pulse."

"I'll go call in my team," Eungki rushed, grabbing his phone and dialing the number of his unit's base.

"JungJung Hyung?," Gualin gently shook the leader of Yuehwa, but there's not response, "He's been knocked out; unconscious," Gualin stated his heart sinking, but then he remembered, "Where's Areum?!"

"I've got her," Seongwoo was carrying said girl on arm under her knees while the other supported her back with it's hand on her shoulder, making Areum's head lean against Seongwoo's chest, "She's unconscious too."

"Take them to your medical room," Eungki ordered, "My guys will be here at any moment now."

Seongwoo nodded, already making his way to the operation/medical wing of their base.  Woojin carried Youngmin on his back, and Hyunbin doing the same with JungJung. 

- - -

"Ah, what to do?!," Jisung paced back and forth in the living with the rest of Wanna-One while the three injured were being treated.  The medical team arrived a few minutes earlier, and the rest of the meeting's participants left including BoA and Geunsuk who had another meeting with their gang alliances to attend.

"Breath in and out, Hyung," Daniel told his leader, "You being stressed is going to stress the rest of us out too."

"Sorry. . .," Jisung breathed, and he decided to sit himself next to Minhyun, "Just. . .ugh!" Jisung let out a frustrated sigh, "It's only been a few hours ever since we took that girl here and things have already went South!"

The boys were surprised. There usual happy and positive leader was being the complete opposite disheartened and very negative.

"Hyung. . .," Jaehwan mumbled, not liking the atmosphere around the Wanna-One team, "What do you want us to do?. . ."

That small little question left the boys in silence as each one drowned in their own thoughts and ideas about this situation. Suddenly, JinYoung stood up, and walked over to a phone that was lying on the floor near the window. "Is this Areum's?," he asked.

"It looks like it," Gualin shrugged, "why?" During these two short sentences, JinYoung had already hacked into the phone and was scrolling through Areum's last few text conversations.

"I was wondering if she would have anything interesting on her phone like any messages from SMTOWN gang members, but the only names I recognize our from the NCT Dream unit of course a few members of ReVelvet," JinYoung sighed double checking the contacts list.

"Try her search history," Jaehwan stated casually, and the boys looked at him strangely, "What? She might've searched up stuff about gangs before," Wanna-One's main 'everything' defended.

"That's not a bad idea hyung. . .," JinYoung trailed off, getting to work on her phone. "Why is it- There's a firewall on it."

"On a certain website?," Jihoon questioned.

"No. There's a firewall on the search history. Whoever put this in, whether it's Areum or not, used a very complex defense wall," JinYoung then began to move towards his office, and everyone else followed him.

Climbing up the stairs, JinYoung began explaining his theories to his members, "If there's a very complicated firewall up on Areum's phone, that means someone has been going through the history too. Which tells us that Areum, or perhaps Seulgi, implemented the firewall to stop anyone snooping through her phone. A firewall so complex does NOT come with the phone."