[37] The Beginning of the End

A/N Long chapter ahead!  And a lot of information to take in!  

Lezzzzz Go!~

Natty's POV-
"I thought you were supposed to hang out with the Wanna One boys," I questioned to Areum. She had called both myself and Minso, but I was the only one available today. "NCT came," the girl muttered under her breath. She took in a deep breath and let go of it slowly. "Mark said that things might be clearing up between NCT and Wanna One," Areum started, "What happened? What had to occur for these two groups to be at each other's throats?" I eyed Areum carefully before making a decision. "Come on," I gestured for her to follow me, "Let's speak in a more private setting."

Walking through downtown on the sidewalk, passing by buildings, crossing the streets, we landed at our destination: JYP Entertainment. "What are we doing her, Natty?," Areum asked ready to fight if she had to. "Relax," I giggled at her, "You're finally gonna get some answers." I entered the building, greeted by the doorman, and Areum skeptically followed.

I stopped at one of the many practice rooms in buildings and placed a hand on the it's handle. "Get ready to meet the most interesting gang ever," I grinned. I turned the knob, and swung the door open revealing JYP's most deadly boy group: GOT7.

"NAAAAATTTTYYYYY!!!!," BamBam tackled me slamming me into the wall, "Shoot!- sorry!," he apologies, letting me go to check for bruises. "Wait," he looked away from me, noticing a startled Areum," Who's she?" "A new friend?," Yugyeom questioned walking closer to the girl, "She's pret- Ow." He rubbed his shoulder after JinYoung had punched it. "Stop flirting," he scolded, "You must be Areum."

". . . Why aren't I surprised that you already know me?," Areum asked herself.  "It's a good thing that you aren't," Mark chuckled, "Less questions."  "True," my friend agreed.  "I'm amazed at how calm you are," Jackson spoke up.  "I mean. . . When I first met Wanna-One I was a sarcastic ball of sunshine," Areum shrugged, "Plus, I'm with Natty now- I don't have to be that scared."  "Aww~," Youngjae cooed and pinched my cheek, "She's grown up so fast," he wiped a tear, "Making friends just like that!," he snapped his fingers. 

"Ahem," JB cleared his throat, "Shouldn't we get down to business?  We don't have all day you know."  "Aish this Hyung," Jackson sighed, "We know you're right, but there's no need to kill the mood."  The leader of Got7 rolled his eyes, "Let's just get started."

- - -

After sitting down in a circle and grabbing a few snacks and drinks, we finally began talking about the main reason for why I dragged Areum here: Produce101 VS. SM TOWN.

"Alright," JB clapped, "You're aware of the fact that Produce 101 groups were built off of a survival show right?"  Areum nodded, "More or less- yeah."  "Good," JinYoung stated, "To start from the beginning: Produce101 started out with girls- I.O.I.  You see, JYP sent in Jeon Somi to participate in the competition so that's why we're not so upset with the 101."  "That and we also hold our own broadcasted idol survival shows," Yugyeom added, "Wonder girls, 2PM, TWICE- we have quite a few."

"As for YG," Jackson spoke up, "They had an offshoot company, YGK+, send in four of their models that want to become idols for Produce101 Season 2 for males."  "Just like us, YG also has quite a few idol survival shows though his most recent one, MixNine, isn't doing so well because of another survival show called The Uni+, but the latter's not important right now," BamBam brushed off casually.