1 Week Later...

Dove's POV
I was waiting for Thomas to come pick me up. He was running a little late but I didn't mind. Niall's car pulled up and Thomas came out. He hugged me tightly. "Hi Tommy" I smiled and kissed him. "Hey" he replied. "We are just about to meet up with our friends. Do you mind if you come?" He asked. "No I don't mind" I replied and he grabbed my suitcases and put them in the trunk. Instead of sitting in the passenger seat he sat in the back with me. "Hey Dove" Niall said. "Hey" I said and kissed his cheek and sat back down. "How are you gorgeous?" Thomas asked. I laughed. "I'm good, handsome" I replied and he chuckled. "How was your trip? You looked absolutely beautiful the whole entire trip" he asked. I blushed. "It was amazing. I didn't understand anything they were saying but thank god Sofia speaks Spanish. "But... I learnt some stuff" I said. "Mi corazón es tuyo" I told him. "It means my heart is yours. I learnt it just so I can tell you" I told him. He smiled. "Mi corazón es tuyo" he told me and we smiled. He kissed me. We talked the whole way there. We got to where he was meeting his friends. We played a game.

 We played a game

I

liked his friends. All of them. We always have a good time. We're supposed to go out with them tomorrow night too. "You guys are sleeping at my place right?" Niall asked. "Yeah we are" Thomas replied. We got to his apartment. There was Niall's room and there was an extra room but Tommy's stuff was in it. So I'm guessing they sometimes live together. "Just, don't do anything since I'll be a right next to you guys. I do not need to know what you do in that bed in my apartment" Niall said. "Nothing's going to happen" I laughed. Thomas shut the door and we changed. We got in bed. "I'm so tired" I whined and got under the covers. "Princess you always are" he replied and took his shirt off. I giggled. "How are you so fit? Seriously? Like you are a stunning creature" I asked. He laughed.

"You're fit too" he said

"You're fit too" he said. "No! Not as much as you!" I replied. "I have abs but they don't show as much" I said and lifted my top a little. He kissed my stomach. We talked a little bit then we went to sleep.
Next night...
I was out with their friends. I was having a great time.

 I was having a great time