Being New To Hemlock Grove High And Catching Roman's Attention

Thought I'd share this story while I finish writing the other one. I hope you like it! Credits go to:BonnieBird
Warning:(smut)

It wasn't unusual for Roman to have his eyes on a specific girl, he was known for it but it was unusual for him to go after the same girl for so long. The minute You walked up the front steps Roman's eyes were on you, he seemed to be everywhere and even in your classes his eyes were fixed on you.

The attention quickly made you friends, even if you didn't want them you had a crowd of girls following you adoringly at all times. You had no shortage of invites to parties and nights out, all because one boy liked to stare at you.

Deciding that you'd had enough of this ridiculousness you cornered him. Finding him in one of the stare wells that were tucked away in the huge school, smoking with his ever present best friend, who quickly vanished when you approached them.

"What's your problem." You snapped making the boy shoot you a disapproving look.

"Nothing I'm just waiting for you to ask." Roman hummed as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"Ask what?" You bit back.
"To fuck." He sated as if it was an obvious answer. "Look you're cute I'm attractive and you look like you could use it, plus the attention I'm giving you is making you pretty popular."

"I don't care about being popular, if anything I want to be less popular." You snapped.

"Look just fuck me and I'll leave you alone then." Roman snapped.

"No, just leave me alone to start with." You grumbled before storming up the stairs and bursting out the doors.

Your rejection seemed to spur Roman on, having to chase a girl and put some work into it was a new prospect to Roman who gladly accepted the challenge seeing you as the prize. To your utter dismay the boy was growing on you so much so that you enjoyed spotting him around school.

Then he did something you hadn't expected, and began flirting with the girl that sat between him and Peter during English. You watched as he whispered and muttered to her before looking over to you.

Which was why you found yourself jealously dragging Roman off to his usual hiding place and ramming him against the wall, his mouth on yours as you fumbled with the belt buckle of his jeans, the smug look on his face only infuriating you more.

Roman hoisted you into his arms once you'd tugged his boxers down and pushed your skirt up to your waist. Your hands tangled into his hair as you kissed him roughly, he tugged your panties to the side and slid you onto him as he turned you so you were pressed against the wall.

The bell for next class rang and you both ignored it, breathing heavily as you both continued your steady pace, Roman's thrusts were hard and rushed as he bit down your jaw and neck groaning when you moaned out his name.

He swore when you clenched around him and sucked a large purple bruise into your neck as you came. He followed quickly, kissing your neck as he set you on your feet and kissed his way back up to your lips.

"See told you, you wanted to." Roman mumbled against your lips.

"You're the one that did all the hard work." You giggled.

"Yeah and now you're all mine." He mumbled as he lent down for another kiss.