thirty seven ,

- Corinna's POV -

"I came here, with you, to be able to relax and you need to do the same." I looked at him intensely, folding my arms over my chest. "Do you realise how serious this is Corinna? Why are you defending him?"

"Jesus Christ Mat I'm not defending him! You can do what ever you want when we leave but please just spend time with me." I placed my hand on his bare chest, feeling him relax under my touch.

"I'm just trying to look after you."

I kissed the corner of his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. "And I love you for that. But if you want to look after me right now then don't leave my side."

He exhaled loudly, nodding. "Ok. But he's not going to get away with this."

I smiled thankfully, pressing my lips against his softly. As I pulled away he wrapped both arms around me, pulling me in closer to him. "Get changed into something special. I'm taking you out."

---

I looked around at the gold and red themed restaurant. The feeling of being spoilt was something I never wanted to let go of.

"This is gorgeous." I said, breath taken.

"Only the best for you." His smile made the moment. I felt at peace. "Tonight is a special night. Dedicated to us lasting in a decent relationship."

I laughed at his choice of words, meeting my drinking glass with his. "I'm glad we're on the same page."

My mind flashed through what our future together might be like. I zoned out, thinking of all that could happen.

"What's on your mind?"

I shook my head slightly and made eye contact with him. "Nothing to worry about." I shot him a quick smile, leaning forward in my seat.

---

"I wish I lived in the city." I looked down at the busy streets, filled with lights and people. The tall glass windows gave me a perfect view of it all.

"Really? It would get boring very quickly." He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I've always been drawn towards this. Fame, fashion and everything else." He laughed softly, turning me around.

"It's not all glitz and glam."

"I know."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, his eyes wandering across my body. "Are you done staring at me?"

He blinked and made eye contact with me again. "No." He pressed out lips together, moving in sync. His fingers hooked on the thin straps on my dress, pulling them down gently.

Our kisses grew heated quickly, him spinning me around and laying me down on the silk covers of the bed.

"I've always enjoyed the sight of you on silk sheets, naked. My mind can picture the most erotic things." His words were soothing, making me blush.

I sat up, allowing him to unzip the back of my dress. It's soft material pooled on the floor at my feet, leaving me in my underwear.

He gripped his hand over my bare breast, squeezing it gently. My breathing grew shaky, as my body soaked up the pleasurable feeling. 

I quickly, pulled back his suit jacket, sick of his teasing. He stood up for a second, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off. His tattooed torso was highlighted beautifully through the now dark room.

He kissed along my jaw line before trailing down my body, stopping at my heat. His breath fanned over to thin material, sending shivers down my spin.

He kissed along my inner thighs, biting down on them playfully. (A/N FORESHADOWING HIS SOMEWHAT RECENT INSTA POST)

"Mat."

He looked up and smirked in satisfaction. I needed him. Now. "Yes gorgeous?" He acted clueless to the whole situation.

"I need you." I spoke quietly, trying to control my breathing. "Hm?" He movd back towards my face, kissing my neck.

"I didn't hear you."

I closed my eyes and focused on his small bites along my neck. "I need you, daddy."

He pulled away, lust coating his eyes. "Anything for you princess." He hooked his hand under the waist band of my underwear and pulled them down, throwing them away with my dress.

He swiped his thumb slowly along my heat, causing my hips to buck forward. I heard him chuckle softly before sitting back up, placing his thumb to my lips.

I ran my tongue along it before sucking, causing a pleased smile to form on his lips. "Good girl." He whispered before kissing me again.

The taste lingered through my mouth, satisfying me. "You are one of a kind."

I bit down on his bottom lip, pulling at it before letting it go, watching his pupils dilate. "You're in for it now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (READ THIS)

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS SCENE I CAN CROSS IT OVER INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER IM JUST RLY TIRED AND WANTED TO PUBLISH A CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL AND ALSO TY SO MUCH FOR 4K READS WOW WHO EVEN AM I

- Tana xo