chapter 2

°°°

The school was finally over and it was already 6:05 when we were on our way to our home. So, there's this girl, Stephanie whom I hated so much but she being the most annoying girl used to return home with me and Skye. I didn't even care if she was with us or not because I was day dreaming about me and Jacob meeting someday.

At the same time some one snapped me out of my thoughts and it was same girl and I hated even more for that. And then she asked: "What were you thinking about?" Like girl I'm a fangirl. So, what do you think.

I just went a bit ahead of them with a smile and then started talking : "Nothing much. Just me and Jacob meeting in some kind of romantic place, like accidentally crashing into him..." I twirled and continued "...and then our eyes..." but then I literally crash into someone. I look up to see that pesons face as he, yes, he was taller than me. But then, I was frozen there. He was the one I've been crushing since when I was eight. No, he wasn't Jacob and he couldn't be but still he was my crush. Though we were neighbours we didn't really talked and I don't think if has ever noticed me.

I composed myself and asked a apology: "I'm sorry! " with a faint smile. I walked past him and my friends were already there beside me and we were about to walk but I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around to see it was Julian aka my crush. He had a smirk on his face which could be seen if you were staring at him and it said something bad for me: "Was it only a mistake or was it intentional? "

I frowned a bit and asked in confusion: "Uhhhh...... what?"

"You crashing into me? Was it mistake or...?" He didn't complete the sentence.

I laughed which maybe sounded like a sigh. "If you think it was intentional then keep dreaming. " I said. I couldn't let him know. But perhaps he already knew. But it wasn't any subject to worry about because 1) We didn't talk. 2) We didn't meet. He also had completed his school and I was in 10th.

One of the fun fact about our country, we complete our school after the examination of 10th grade taken by government which is called SEE or Secondary Education Examination. After that we don't complete our studies but our school which I was thankful for.

After he left my hand, we walked straight towards my house. For sure I'm never gonna forget what had happened today.

***