Part 1

Marinette's pov
In Paris, the school gave an announcement that the whole school is going to the countryside, the village called Miradaro, Texas, as they will explore how one can work in the countryside.
As the teacher explained Chloe interrupted.
"Ugh! Who wants to go the countryside anyway?! It's so dirty, so smelly, ugly, and did I mention DIRTY?! I HATE getting DIRTY!"
"Chloe, you gotta know that the rest of the class is eager to go. Your dad is going, so he is expecting for you to go as well."
She sighed.
She can't exactly live in the house with her maids, plus she'll be all alone.
"Ugh, fine..." she said as she crossed her arms.
"Watch her as she gets akumatized, again." Adrien whispered to me.
I chuckled.
You know I'm very glad I know who cat noir is. Because I have more courage to tell Adrien that I like him. I was like very shocked.
Flashback.
Ladybug and Cat Noir were on the roof, patrolling, but also looking at the stars.
"You know, I find it weird that Marinette likes Adrien, but can't even admit it to him."
I chuckled.
"... Cat Noir? I have something to tell you..."
"Actually me first, I need to show you... my kwami gave me permission. I mean if Master Fu knew who we are, I think we should too."
"Actually, I wanted to say the same, I need to show you who's really under the mask." I said to him.
"Oh okay, you go first."
"Ok..."
I breathe in and out as Tikki came out of my earring.
"Tada..."
"Marinette? Really? Well, you wouldn't believe who's under this mask, heheh..."
He smirks, as he transforms into... Adrien... Adrien. Adrien??
"ADRIEN?!"
He laughed.
"ADRIEN AGRESTE?!
"Well, yes milady, cat noir, is Adrien Agreste. Get used to it bugaboo." He said as he bowed.
"A-a-a-ADRIEN??!!!" I said as I blacked out.
"Marinette!" He cried as I fainted.
It only took a few minutes before realized I actually fell into his arms.
"Marinette... who could've known you were Ladybug..." he said softly.
I wanted to kiss him so bad...
He leaned in for a kiss.
I stopped him, putting my finger to his lips, not pushing him though, to say, "Adrien, I-I need time to figure out things..."
"It's okay. I can wait."
"Thank you, you don't know how much you mean to me. And I need to figure out if I like both of you, not just Adrien..."
"It's okay, I need time as well."
We both sighed.
He helped me up.
"But I'm glad to know who you really are. That makes things so easy now." I said
"Yeah, I agree to that." He said smiling.
"Well since we are on my parents' roof, I guess we gotta get back to sleep. Our school has an announcement to make tomorrow."
"Yeah, of course. Farewell milady," he said as he bowed.
He transformed real quick to go back to his own home.
I tried climbing back down to my window, only to slip off the rail, and fell down, as Cat Noir came to save me.
"Well well bugaboo, didn't realise you could go down like that without you transforming." He said as he chuckled. He put me in my room.
"Haha. You know we shouldn't be open like this to the public, we still need to keep it a secret."
"Of course." He said.
He waved as he went out the window.
I sighed. I dreamed about him all night.

Present time

I sighed quietly as the teacher explained what we were gonna do.
I wonder if we're gonna make new friends, or maybe even a new person could be akumatized. I'm so excited, we are gonna be staying there for two weeks.

Lucky's pov

In Miradaro, Texas, the teacher was also explaining what would happen for two weeks.
"Oh my goodness, this is great news, I do hope someone as interesting as me, will be able to hop off the train." Maricela said.
"Ugh, still full of herself, isn't she?" Said Pru, as she shook her head.
Abigail and I both nodded.
After school, Pru, Abigail and I decided to take our horses for a ride and just discuss our upcoming tourists.

As we get off the horses to sit down in the sunset, we talked.
"I can't believe that we're getting tourists." Abigail said.
"It's been too long since we had any tourists." Pru said.
"How long has it been?" I asked.
"Since my pen pal came." Said Pru.
"You have a pen pal?" I asked, astonished.
"Of course, our teacher told us we could pen pal someone if they had a computer or paper and pen. We had our share of tourists from Canada." Pru explained.
"Wow, that's so cool!" I said.
"I know, and maybe you'll have a pen pal too!" Abigail said.
"You know, my pen pal would be able to come over soon, so..."
"Oh my gosh! Really? You guys have been talking for years about her coming over!" Cried Abigail.
"I know! It's so exciting!" Pru exclaimed.
"That's great, Pru. I do hope I get a pen pal on from the Paris tourist." I said, my heart jumping.
"I'm sure you will." Said Abigail.
"Yeah I'm sure the teacher will announce it again." Said Pru
"So excited!" I said pumping my fist up.
"Me too!" Pru said.
"Me three!" Abigail said.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part! I've only watched a few episodes of Spirit riding free, but I've watched a lot of the Ladybug and Cat Noir series, so I'm only sticking to what I know. So yeah, I hope you guys will enjoy it! This part will still be edited lol.