2

"bultaoreunae FIRE!!!" i heard a faint voice scream out loud.

"stop the musi- WAHHHHH" i screamed in fear, as i saw jisoo jump onto me.

"sto-oofff!!!" i yelled as jisoo jumped onto my stomach.

"eomma...help me..." i groaned in pain.

"mian hae but we are late for school because of SOMEONEEEE" her voice lingered in my ear.

"ah.. ok ok, oh sizzles! it's 8am!"

i tried getting up, but ended up falling back down.

"mwo, gwaenchanha?" jisoo asked, concerned.

"i think you hit me too hard..." i winced as i held my stomach.

"omg.. mian hae, jinjja!!!" she covered her mouth.

"gwaenchanh-"

"yah! woman!"

i rolled my eyes. "is it the cute boy??" she smirks. "go get him yourself." i pushed her, as i grabbed my phone.

call kim yoonjae♡ ?
accept / decline

"yoonjae ah, hello?"

"soyoun ah! where are you?"

"i can't come today, jiso- i mean i fell against the sink and got a bad bruise."

"jinjja? daebak ah... you don't need to go for the math test today."

"mian hae.. i can't take the bus with you again."

"its okay. ill tell the teacher you can't come. where's jisoo?"

"well uh, she needs to take care of me as i can't move around"

"agioo... get well soon girl!"

"i sure will,"

"oh sh- ms kim is here, bye"

"hmm. bye"

after putting my phone on the bedside table, i looked towards jisoo, whom was waving frantically at me.

"what...." i slowly got up, hoping to not get attacked by the excruciating pain.

"what do you want?" i asked, as politely as i can, with the view infront of me.

"can you turn it down, you screamed so loudly, you woke me up! it's my off day today and you ruined it you know?"

the blonde haired boy shouted, with his hands on his hips.

"orh. juisuhabnida" i apologiesed, as i didn't want to fight with him.

i clenched my stomach, as i felt the pain in my stomach.

"yah, soyoun ah, younnie!" i heard jisoo's voice. "i can't stand..." i whispered.

"eh.. are you okay??" the blonde boy asked.

"wei!!"

jisoo dragged my back to the bed, when she comforted me, "imma go downstairs to buy breakfast and medicine, wait for me."

i nodded. "don't take too long, i  might die."

"yea right," jisoo laughed sarcastically as she wore her slippers. "be right back real soon."