6 Months Later:.:I love you

-6 months later- Levi-

Everytime I go to sleep those words Eco inside of me.

"If forward is that way, then I'll just have to come back running." Over and over. Everyday I wait at that street corner every day. Today, was month six day 5. No one had seen Eren at school, in public or anywhere for that matter. I hear footsteps and I ignore them. Probably some kid. Then you hear a voice that was familiar, but was deeper than remembered.

"Levi." It said. I whip my head around and I stare at him. He has grown at least 5 inches and he now towered over me. He now had muscle and was no longer small and fragile. His smile was warm and he wasn't the little broken kid he was 6 months ago. He walks toward me gingerly and I abruptly stand and embrace him.

"This was forward all along?" I ask

"Yeah." He answers. "It sure was." He pulls back and kisses me.

"It's good to see you again." He says. I smile. The first time I had smiled in years. I pull back from the kiss and interlock my fingers with his. His hands were calloused and strong. I was questioning myself if this was really Eren. But I knew it was. I could see his eyes, the same innocents had been there. It remained untainted and pure. I lead him back to the same little house and I open the door. He walks in and I close it behind him.

"Seems like only yesterday you were sitting in the mall in a mini-skirt." I joke, he smiles, and looks up at the ceilings. Everything was perfect, I felt so at ease. Eren motions for me to come to him. I do and he gently caresses my face and kissed me gently and the door kicked open to reveal a surprised Hanji and Erwin.

"Senpai?" Eren asked. Hanji looks creeped out.

"U-uh, sure? Who are you?"

"Eren Jeager." Time seemed to stop.

"Why'd you leave Levi all alone!" Hanji shouts. Eren takes a step back.

"Hanji!" I shout through clamped teeth.

"I was just trying to find my way." Eren says.

"Way where."

"In life." Hanji fumms.

"But you came back, doodoo!"

"Yeah, because my way to life was here all along." Eren grabs my hand and I smile slightly. Hanji notices and stares at us blankly for a couple of seconds before she had a nosebleed and fell to the floor.

"E-eh? Hanji-Senpai!" Eren shouted.
"Is she ok?" He asks. Roll my eyes.

"Peachy." I said coldly. Erwin sweatdropped and walked around Hanji's corpse.

"Hello again, Eren." Erwin smiles. Eren smiled back. Erwin swings Hanji over his shoulder, says goodbye and walks out.

"So Eren," I start, "Are you going back to school?" He nods.

"Yup!"

"A-and your wrists?" I ask carefully, he rolls up his sleeve to his elbow. They were healing, but I could tell he only stopped a while ago. I won't push it. I smile and examine his body.

"Well." I say after a while, "puberty sure has done well to you." Eren flushes and stares at me.

"Y-you think so?" He says. I nod.

"Gotta keep the ladies off of you." Eren laughs in response from sheer irony.

"So, what happened?" Eren looks confused, but quickly understands what I was asking.

"Oh, I went to the shelter, they were full already. So I slept at the subway for a few days, then continued going on. Then everything went all Kenichi/Karate Kid on me and I meet this mixed marshal-arts teacher and he taught me how to take care of myself and then I magically grew 6 inches-" six inches, huh? "And last week he asked me if I had somewhere I wanted to go. I told him I did and that I hoped he was still waiting for me. I walked-" he counted on his fingers "-12 miles, and then I had to run the other 4. I said I would need to come back running." I smile at him again. Eren flushes and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

"I really did miss you, brat." I told him.

"I missed you too, Levi."

--School, Next Day--

-Levi-

I bought Eren a uniform at school the next morning. He put it on on a bathroom stall and went to his usual class. We walked in his room, and the class stares at us. The girls flush and wonder who he was and why he was with me. Eren went up to someone and said.

"Miss me, Mikasa?"

--Eren--

"Miss me, Mikasa?" Mikasa looks at me.

"Who are you?"

"You don't recognize me?" I ask, she looks at me again and her eyes widen.

"Eren..?"

"Ah, it finally clicks."

"But... You... Puberty..." Mikasa stares at me before jumping on me and hugging me.

"Your such an idiot!" She shouts at me. "I missed you!" I hug her back and she pulls away.

"I don't care of you're gay, Eren," she says. There's a sea of 'Eren!?'s and 'the shota that ran away?'s and 'Is he dating Levi-senpai?'s. Levi walks up to me and goes on his tip-toes and kisses me softly before he says he has to leave and exits. I look back at Mikasa to see her eyebrows twitch in attempt to cover the steady flow of blood running out of her nose. I laugh and ruffle her hair and take a seat at the beginning bell rang. The teacher called roll and was surprised when a 'here' followed the name 'Eren Jeager.' The rest of the day is uneventful.

At the end of the day Mikasa asked me where I was going.

"Arn't you coming home?" She asked, I shake my head. I smile apologetically at her.

"No, Im sorry. I live somewhere else now." She sighs.

"Oh.."

"Don't give me that," I say. "It's not like I'll ever disappear forever." She says goodbye as I find Levi. I find him slowly being cornered by 3 flirtatious girls. I laugh and they all turn to see me.

"Tsk, who are you?" I recognize that voice. Seu.

"Don't recognize me, Seu? Here I was thinking you were my friend..." She licks her lips.

"Well, if that's the case, I wouldn't mind being your friend now." She flutters her eyes and I roll mine. I push her face away from me and approach Levi. I lean down and kiss him.

"I don't want to be your friend. It seems like only yesterday you were calling me a slut in the middle of the cafeteria." She laughs.

"You mean Eren? Ha! He disappeared 6 Months ago! It's no was your him. Your sexier." She licks her lips and I roll my eyes again.

"Glad you think so. And I am Eren. Glad to know I'm not an eyesore anymore." I laugh again and I take ahold of Levi's hand and walk out. Levi escorts me to his car and we get it. Before he starts it up, he asks me something.

"Anymore surprises?" I smile sheepishly and move the hair off of my forehead to reveal 3 metallic rings on my eyebrow. Levi raised one of his own.

"Anything else?" I stick out my tongue to reveal yet another metallic stud in the middle. His other eyebrow goes up.

"Any more?" He asked in an unamused-tone. I shrug and take off my shirt, revealing a rather large tattoo of a dragon, with the tail wrapping around the base of my neck. I then turn around to reveal a quote in Japanese written on my right shoulder blade.

"What does it say?" Levi asks.

"It says: You can't take another step forward if your going the wrong way." Levi touches the tattoo and I could almost feel the embarrassment radiating off of him.

He kisses the center of my back, causing my whole body to shiver. But my body calms after feeling Levi's warm breath.

"I love you."