» one

— one —
╔══════════════╗

 — one —╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

◖❝ MODERN BONNIE AND CLYDE  ❞◗
྿

With a quick move, Scarlet grabbed the gun from her back pocket, took a step closer towards the guy
who was blocking the way and glared at him.

"Dwight move"

The blonde guy in front of her chuckled lightly before grabbing the gun from her left hand. "this" he pointed a finger towards the gun "is not a toy, act your age Scarlet" he finished off.

Scarlet let out a loud groan before grabbing the gun from him and shoving it back into her pocket.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked but instead of waiting for a reply the girl decided to defend herself. "For a freaking nineteen year old I function like an old genius scientist".

He nodded "true but you're still not going there".

"Dwight, a sixteen year old boy is sitting there, locked up all hungry and alone. He's a child" Scarlet tried making Dwight imagine the picture of poor Clyde being locked up all hungry, cold and alone.

Without an argument Dwight opened the metal door behind him but stopped the girl with his hand before she could pass "You'll get in trouble" he warned, she smirked at him "Trouble is my second name" and with that the girl ran inside the old building.

"Clyde!" she called, still running and studying the place she hated – the punishment cave.

Her father called it 'the punishment cave' for a reason, whenever someone misbehaved or went against the rules they had to obey. They were put in the prison cells for hours, days, months and sometimes even years but that usually depends on what you got in trouble for in the first place.

"Clyde!"

One of her dearest friends named Clyde always managed to get in trouble for dumb reasons such as  - saying the things he wasn't supposed to say, talking to the prisoners or for trying to sneak out. And every time it was either Scarlet or Clyde's older sister Rita who rescued him from staying there for minutes, hours or days.

"In here" a young voice whispered

Suddenly Scarlet's head snapped to the direction of where the voice was coming from, the girl smiled weakly at the teenager who was sat on the ground.

"Hey" she whispered with a smile but his head didn't even turn towards her direction instead he continued staring at the ground with a sad and frustrated look on his face, Clyde was upset and Scarlet hated that.