Chapter 3

When my shift was finally over I went back and took a shower. I might as well try to look good for the Royal family. After scrubbing my body for 30 minutes, washing my hair for 20 minutes, and shaving for 10 minutes. I got out and dried my hair off. I put on a light blue 23C cup bra and some light blue boy shorts then put on some of my favorite strawberry and honey scented lotion. I decided that I might as well dress up too so I threw on the new outfit I bought.

I took my recently straighten hair and gave it nice loose but sexy waves that would go perfectly with the dress and then I last but not least did some light makeup

I took my recently straighten hair and gave it nice loose but sexy waves that would go perfectly with the dress and then I last but not least did some light makeup. Then I headed downstairs....

Everyone was standing in left to right lines, the alpha and the beta's families in the front. Since Pere and Mere were the alpha and the luna of the pack everyone else looked to them for strength. But me and my brother had 100% alpha blood running through us so we did not need our parents for strength.

All of a sudden I saw a sparkling black limo pulling up to the pack mansion. I t had the diamond wolf stamp on the hood of the lim which is the crest of the Royal Pack. The king also had two mates which was rare but when a werewolf did have two or three mates there were immediately considered special. Though me being the only werewolf to ever have wings I am already considered special. I will explain later....