Chapter 5 - The Camp

Hey guys! Just so you know, Wendy didn't come to Neverland after Bae left London in this version. I thought it'd be better for you and Peter! :)

You arrived at Pan's camp. Wow. There were so many boys! There had to be at least 20 or 25. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

Right. I'm probably the first girl they've seen in forever.

Felix and Devin (the other boy that grabbed you) escorted you to a log by the fire.

"Oh," you said, mock disappointed, "You're not going to tie me up?"

"Now, why would I do that?" Peter said with a smirk.

"Well, I don't know, I could run away..." You trailed off.

"Oh, you're not going to do that." Peter sat next to you. "Don't you know, I'll just find you again? I know this island like the back of my hand." He smiled. "Besides, why would you want to leave?"

You just laughed. You didn't know what to say. All you ever dreamed of was going to Neverland and seeing Pan's camp, and now that you were here, you kind of wanted to see what happened.

For a few hours you just sat there, watching the boys play and dance around the fire. Then Peter walked up to you.

"Well, (y/n), would you do me the great honor of joining me for a stroll?" He said with a smirk.

"Um, why?" You responded.

"I have a question for you."

You took a minute to think. "Well, I guess I have nothing better to do." You stood up and followed Peter into the woods.

It was kind of awkward at first. You put your hands in your pockets and thought about how you hadn't taken a shower for a while. In Storybrooke you would sneak into the school locker rooms to shower, but here, you'd have to think of something else.

Peter snapped you out of your thoughts. "You've asked me a lot why I've brought you here."

"Oh, really?" You responded sarcastically. "I didn't know that."

He just laughed, then asked you a question. "What do you know about Henry Mills?"

You stopped in your tracks. Henry?! Why would he want to know about Henry? If he did anything to him...

"I'm sorry, I don't know this Henry Mills." You lied.

Peter snickered. "(y/n), I know that you know him, but I don't know what you know about him, so, will you tell me..." He backed you up against a tree. "Or will I have to persuade you?" He said with a smirk.

"What do you want with him?!" You practically shouted. You knew what this boy could do, and you weren't going to let him hurt Henry.

"Let's make it a game." Pan backed away, setting you free. "A puzzle to solve."

"Well until I solve this puzzle, I'm not telling you anything!" You said and ran back towards the camp.

...

You surprisingly got back without Peter catching up to you. Once you did, you sat back down in your spot. You wanted to go to sleep, but you didn't have your blanket, or your bag for that matter.

"Where's my backpack?" You asked Peter as you saw him walk up to you.

He saw his chance and took it. "Well, in order for you to get that answer, I'll need my answer first." He smirked, yet again.

You groaned and turned around. Wait. You thought. This is Neverland! I can just imagine my backpack.

You squeezed your eyes tight and focused. You believed that your backpack was sitting in your lap. You imagined every detail, the color, the zippers, the pockets...

You felt something in your lap. Yes! There it was. You held back a cheer as you turned back towards the fire.

Pan was still looking at you when you turned around. For a moment, he seemed, surprised? But then his face returned to its usual smirk. But for a moment, he seemed impressed with your ability. You smiled at that thought as you fell into a deep sleep.

Whew! Sorry that took so long! I've been taking some time to think about where I want the plot to go, because I've been stumped for a while. What did you think? What does Pan want with Henry? (Well I guess if you've seen OUAT you'll know, but hey. XD) If you have any plot or one-shot ideas, let me know! Ah, I can't wait for you guys to fall in love. <3

See you in the next chapter! - B