CH.5 Who's The Father

Jaden's P.o.v
It wasn't true right? Trueman was lying wasn't he? I had to be sure so I decided to get a maternity test done. I asked Yubel to watch Zane while I went to the infirmary to get the test done, I opened the door to find a distraught Chazz who looked like he was about to knock on the door. "H-Hey Jaden, I just came over to apologize for what happened earlier today, I know some of us reacted a lot worse than you would have liked and I just came to say sorry and I understand if you never want to talk to me ever again." I placed a hand on his shoulder getting his attention as he looked up at me I smiled "That took courage Chazz, I know me and you have never gotten along well if at all, you out of everyone of my friends came and apologized to me, that means a lot to me." He smiled and nodded his head, I chuckled "Hey you wanna come with me to the infirmary? I need to get a test done." Chazz's eyes darkened as he realized what I was talking about but that soon disappeared and he looked up with a smile and nodded. "Sure slacker I ain't got much to do anyway." I smiled at the nickname and poked Chazz with my elbow. "Hey maybe now I can help you get Alexis." His face darkened "She and Blair have been taking everything harder than the others." I sighed sadly "This is just something they have to accept, you all made your bed so now you gotta lie in it." He shook his head with a smile on his face, "When did you get so smart?" I started laughing and shook my head "I have no idea but wisdom always has a price." I stated sadly. Chazz held his hand out to me with a smile. "I think we should start over, Hi I'm Chazz Princeton." I chuckled and grasped his hand "Jaden Yuki pleasure to meet ya Chazz." We started walking again when he turned and looked at me "So about helping me get Alexis. . ." I burst out laughing "Same old Chazz." We both started laughing and kept walking while telling each other what's happened in their lives.

Chazz's P.o.v (1 hour later)
"You're telling me that you took on an entire army just to get them to follow you!?! I exclaimed loudly to Jaden who chuckled as the Academy building came in sight. "Yep and after a very long drawn out battle I beat them so they joined me." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "What are we gonna do with you Jaden?" He shrugged and smiled "I have no idea but it better work." I chuckled and followed him to the infirmary. We walked up to it and Jaden knocked on the door."

Jaden's P.o.v
I knocked on the infirmary door and Ms.Fontaine opened it, ahe looked very surprised to see us, "Jaden, Chazz what are you two doing here?" Chazz was about to open his mouth but I cut him off "I came to get a maternity test done and Chazz is here for emotional support." I turned and looked at Chazz and saw he looked about ready to strangle me." Fontaine had a smirk on her face, I've been there enough times to know that was when she was about to tease you. "My who knew the Chazz actually cared about his friends." Chazz's face went red in anger and embarrassment then he huffed "Come on in and we'll get it started for you." I smiled and  dragged a pissed off Chazz into the infirmary. When we got inside she was setting a machine up, I guess it was gonna check my DNA. She handed me a clear plastic tube, I stared at it in confusion. She noticed and smiled "You're supposed to spit in it and give it back to me, after that I put it in the machine and it checks your DNA. I ahrugged and spit in it then I handed it back to her, she took it and put it into the machine. "You guys can just wait here until it's done." Chazz and I looked at each other and went to the beds and we both picked one.

(2 Hours Later)
"Jaden wake up!!" I heard a voice say in my sleep so I opened my eyes and punched the person in the face, it turned out to be Chazz and boy was he pissed. "Sorry Chazz my reflexes kicked in." I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and forced a grin on my face. He growled "I thought you should know the results came in." He refused to look me in the eye, so I knew something was up "What are my results?" I asked quietly with a feeling of dread, "I have no idea, when the results came in I was still asleep, Fontaine woke me up and she looked pretty concerned. She told me to wake you up and that she would be back soon." I was confused, why would she need to leave when my results came in? I feared the worst as the door opened and Fontaine, Sheppard came in and ushered someone else in, I didn't get a good look at first but when they stepped in all the way I was shocked, standing in the doorway was Seto Kaiba!!!! "W-What's going on guys?" I guess Kaiba was equally as confused, "Yes Sheppard tell him why you had to drag me to the island at 10 at night, because I frankly have know idea." Sheppard started to sweat and then Fontaine cleared her throat and got everyone's attention. "Jaden there's something you need to know about your maternity test, when the results came in I had to redo them over ten different times because of the results that came in." I was really starting to get worried about it, "Can you please get to the point so I can get home and go to sleep." Kaiba stated annoyed so Fontaine gulped "Mr. Kaiba did you ever know a women by the name of Tatsuki Yuki?" Kaiba looked confused for a minute before it clicked in his head. "Do you mean Tatsuki Matsumoto, that's the only Tatsuki I've ever known." Fontaine nodded while I was confused even more. "Mr. Kaiba how do you know my mother?" Kaiba stared at me in shock before holding his head in his hands. "Jaden the results of your DNA test are as follows, your mother is Tatsuki Yuki, your father is. . .Seto Kaiba." Me and Chazz looked at her shocked before we looked at each other and passed out.

Kaiba's P.o.v
I stood there in shock at the news I was just given, I had a son. I had a son with the one woman I absolutely despise in this world. "How could she keep this from me?" I punched the wall as hard as I could and a decent sized crack appeared in it. I was pissed. "How in the fuck could she hide something this fucking huge from me!?!" "Mr. Kaiba maybe you should calm-" I turn and glare at Sheppard, "Don't you dare tell me to calm down I think I have I goddamn right to be angry!!!" He raised his arms in a placating manner but I was far to angry to care so I picked up a phone off Fontaine's desk and through it at them. They yelped and jumped out, I stood there breathing heavy as I tried to calm myself down. "Please Mr. Kaiba you wouldn't want Jaden's first time meeting his father to be like this would you?" Fontaine pleaded with me. That immediately got my attention causing me to calm down quicker, she's right I can't have my son see his father like this. I breath in then out and sit in one of the chairs scattered around the room. I looked up at the both of, "What do you suppose we do while we wait for them to wake up?" They look at each other and shrug then look at me again. "I have poker cards in my desk to pass the time." Fontaine states, I mull it over and nod "Very well as we play you both can tell me about my son, I want to know everything you know about him." They nod with smiles on their faces.

(3 Hours Later)
I had just won another game of Rummy when we heard groaning I turned my head and saw Jaden and Chazz Princeton wake and start rubbing their heads. "I just had the strangest dream, in it I found out I was the son of Seto Kaiba." Jaden stated while looked around the room, I couldn't help but to chuckle when his eyes landed on me and got wide. "It wasn't a dream Jaden, I understand how you could mistake it for one though, after all I'm pretty sure most people would as well if they found out they were my son." He promptly started to sway as if he was going to keel over so Princeton caught him before it could happen, "It's bad enough that she used to beat me but to hide the fact that your my father and not that asshole I lived with is cause for me to go homicidal on a bitch." Jaden stated with a hand on his face and a chuckle full of mirth. I couldn't stop my lips from twitching upwards into a smirk. He removed his hand from his face and looked at me with a smirk of his own, just by looking at him I could see a little of  myself in him, He and I shared the same facial structure, if he removed the dye from his hair and let the natural color back into his hair we probably would have the same hair color as well, we were virtually the same height except I had about 2 inches on him not a problem when he still had growing to do still, his clothing style reminded me of Yugi but his eyes were the most peculiar piece of the puzzle they weren't blue like my eyes nor were they honey-brown like Tatsuki's they were golden-yellow and they spoke of pain, betrayal, heartbreak, and guilt, I admit that even I didn't have eyes like those, Jaden's eyes told a tragic tale one I wanted to figure out very badly. "Jaden why are your eyes golden-yellow?" I saw him stiffen before all the cheerfulness left his body, he straightened his body and sat in his seat as if it was a throne and he was royalty that deserved your respect or he would kill you. He opened his mouth to speak and when he did it felt like the room got 40 degrees cooler. "I wish you hadn't asked that father."