Prolouge

Rubys POV:

Running. That's what I've been doing for the past three days. Your probably wondering why I'm not tired, hungry, thirsty or even dead well you see that's because I'm not exactly human. To be honest I don't really know what I am. Your probably asking how I can't know what I am. Well you see i used to be happy, with my older brother to play with  and my parents to take care of me. That was until that day. The day my life changed. The day werewolves emerged from the forest and killed my brother and parents. I only escaped because I was inside when it happened. My brother ran inside and told me to run, and that he would be right behind me. Since I was only a foolish six year old at the time I ran. After a bit of running I realised I couldn't hear my brothers footsteps behind me. I turned around to look for him, and I saw him. I was relieved for a second, but then I realised that him and my parents were surrounded by the werewolves. With guns to their heads. My brother saw me and gestured for me to run, so I did, but not before seeing the werewolves shoot me parents and brother.

Ever since that day I've been a huntress, but not just any huntress, a werewolf huntress, the werewolf huntress. The Blood Ruby.

Okay. So maybe I went a little off topic there .... Anyway back to what I am, so basically my parents died before the could tell my what I was, so you can imagine the surprise I got on my sixteenth birthday, when I turned into a fox because I was thinking about one because they're my favourite animals, after that I began to test out my newly found power by turning into different animals. So basically I'm a shape-shifter except it's a bit more complicated than that. I can shift into any living thing I want. I've learnt to control it so I don't randomly turn into a wolf when thinking about werewolves. Anyway so I can shift, the only thing I can change about my human appearance is my hair and eye colour, I age very slowly, which is why I look like a eighteen year old when I'm really turning 256 this year, I can heal faster, run faster, I am a lot stronger and my last ability is that my creature has a conscience, so basically I can talk to it in my head and if I get angry enough she can take control of my body , or I could just let her take control. So that's basically all of my abilities if I left anything out I'll mention it later on.

Basically it will be my family's 250th death anniversary this year and I'm planning on retiring from killing weres (short for werewolves) and going to school like a normal teenager. I've been looking for a while and I've finally decided on a school to go to. It's a nice school in California called 'West River High'. And since I've earned a good bit of money being hired for assassinations, I've found a nice house to buy, so that won't be a problem. All that's left to do is to move in register for the school, which might be a problem since it's the middle of Spring. But I could always use one of my many weapons to help 'persuade' them to let me join. I just hope it goes well.

A/N:

Hi ppl thanks for reading my book I hoped you enjoyed it. If I can get five reads I'll post the next chapter.

Bye I hope to c u soon
                                               Xx Amelia

Bye I hope to c u soon                                                Xx Amelia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ps. ( Ruby is up above ^^^ played by Avril Lavigne an amazing singer-songwriter )

Word count: 546 (not much but I'm only starting out)

The Beast Inside [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें