chapter 3 The party.

My phone started to ring really loudly.

" Hello?" "Hi Ce, I'm coming over in few,get your fine little ass up and ready we got a party to get ready for." "Ok see you in a few."

I ran downstairs when the doorbell rang. I opened it and it revealed Angel and a whole lot of bags. "Hey. Come in."

We ran up the stairs to my room and set everything on the floor. "Go take a shower and hurry up we got to leave in a hour and a half. When you come out I'll do your hair for you and your makeup. I will make every guy at the party want you. Ok? Ok."

I jumped in the shower and tried to hurry. When I got out I was impressed,my room had been made into a beauty salon. Where dresser was, now there are hair products in it. My vanity is now covered in makeup and my bed was covered in dresses.

" good your done let's get started. I laid some of dresses on your bed. The one I like the best is this one. It goes great with your skin tone and it could make your eyes pop. Now for your hair I was thinking I would straighten it then at the end I would curl it. Then I would pin some up in the back to make it look sexy. Then for your makeup it decided I would do a smokey eye to make your eyes pop."

She got started while I was watching in awe. I look gorgeous and sexy combined into one. After she was done she helped me put on my dressed. I slipped in careful not to mess up my hair. " omg you look gorgeous everyone is going to want you by the end of the night." "I look gorgeous thank you so much. Let's go. Hey you wanna spend the night afterward so then you don't have to drive home afterward." " Sure sounds fine. Come on we are going to be late. Do you want to take my car or yours?" " Let's take mine. So then when we pull up we looking sexy in a fast car and sexy dresses."

-------_------------------_-------------------_------------

AT THE PARTY

We walked in and we met up with our group. "Hey guys" " hey Ce you look hot." Annabelle said. "Thanks. Let's get this party started." I looked around and saw everyone was just arriving, and the music was just starting to flow out of the speakers. I walked over to where the drinks where and grabbed a cherry coke. But I knew it wasn't normal, it was spiked. I looked around while my wolf was freaking out.

*hey what's the matter with you?*

*I don't know I sense something I'll tell you what is up when I figure it out.*

*okay*

That was weird. My wolf is on edge about something. Oh well I don't care, I came here for a party and to dance and that is what I am about to do. I walked around till I found a cute guy and walked up to him. "Hi I am Ce wanna dance?" "Sure."

We started dancing until I smelt the most amazing smell ever. It smelt like spring wind and the forest. I looked around but couldn't put the smell to a face, until the source of the smell came over pulled me off of this random guy.

"MINE. Get away from my mate now before I kick you out of this pack."

" yes sir."

" hey I was dancing with him!" I said pouting like two year old.

" I don't care. Your my mate and I am taking you home now." Said the guy with the most wonderful greenish blueish eyes that I have ever seen.

"I don't want to go."

I wasn't completely drunk but I was starting to feel a buzz. I really wanted to know who this guy is? Thinking he can take me away from a party where I was having a lot of fun.

" Im taking you back to the pack house. Where you will be staying with me."

"No, I'm not. Your going to have to carry me."

"Okay whatever you say princess."

He lifted me up over his shoulder and started walking to his car that was parked on the side of street.

" You have a nice ass princess."

" thanks. So do you."

We walked for a couple of minutes until we reached his nice car. He sat me down and buckled me up. "Thanks" He hopped in and started the car. I watched as he pulled out into the street, then my eyes started to drupe.

"Goodnight sweetie. Sweet dreams." And I fell into a deep sleep.

I fell asleep knowing I had just found my mate and nothing could make me sad anymore.

Picture of Marty off to the side