part ten

"Sit up."

Camila's eyes open weakly as she's sprung awake.

She spots the pair of green eyes and she immediately feels the fear in her gut at the beautiful, but terrifying face.

"Place your arms around my shoulders."

"I'll never willingly touch you," Camila spits harshly. "You fucking psychopath."

Lauren's face shows a brief look of hurt, but she leans forward and grabs the brown haired girl roughly by the chin.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the harder way. Your pick."

Camila feels her already weak body weaken even further at the memory of what Lauren did to her and is capable of. She know's she's already in so much danger and she's no one to stop the other woman.

Camila bites down on her bottom lip as an involuntary tear falls down her cheek and she lifts her arms over Lauren's neck.

She's carried over to the area where the separate bed she had previously been tied in and tortured was located at. This time, the bed was gone and instead replaced by a large tub full of water.

"Are you going to drown me?" Camila asks fearfully as she stares at the human sized tub.

"No."

Camila awaits further instructions, but the green eyed girl is silent.

The way she's so effortlessly carried to the tub and the way Lauren holds her makes Camila feel as light as a bird and she images if death feels this way.

When they reach the destination, she's placed down softy on the tub and she expects the water to be ice cold, but when it touches her skin, it's hot enough for her to sigh appreciatively.

She lets her body sink in the warmth and she wiggles her toes under the water gleefully.

"How's the water feel?" Lauren asks noticing the look on her face.

"Don't expect me to say thank you," Camila replies with a sneer.

Lauren nods her head and grabs a chair, placing it on the side of the tub. Out of a duffle bag located on the ground, she pulls out a yellow shampoo bottle.

She squirts an acceptable amount on the palm of her hand and begins rubbing it into Camila's scalp.

"Citrus," Camila inhales the sweet fragrance. "I use the same one."

Lauren doesn't respond and it doesn't take a genius to know that Lauren had been aware of what shampoo Camila uses.

Camila feels her body give in and start to relax as Lauren's gentle fingers massage her head.

Her chest rises in steady breaths and she feels she's starting to doze off when Lauren grabs a new bar off soap from the bag.

She dips the soap into the warm water and rubs it between her hands until an amount of foam starts to leave the bar.

With the soap, Lauren starts to lather up Camila's neck and collarbones and Camila feels herself ease into it.

Though her nude body is out and exposed to the same person who is set on hurting her, Camila feels herself feel appreciative at how gentle and patient the other woman is as she baths her.

Camila is almost starting to believe that perhaps Lauren really is human, that is, until she stares in disgust at her own body.

She can see the places where the ropes had been tied in her body because they left nasty purple bruises every inch of her body. She's reminded how difficult it even is to even lift a finger because of how much strength was stolen out of her.