s e v e n t e e n

riley: a week later:

"he's not good enough for you riles" my bestfriend, cassidy tries to comfort me. Right now I'm crying like a fucking baby, my eyes are filled with tears that I can't even see, my makeup is probably all ruined too. I've been doing this for about a week now. Like I thought the breakup was bad, but this? It fucking stabbed me in the heart and crushed it into a million pieces. Seeing the one you love to death, love another. "It's okay" she comforts me hugging me and rubbing my back, calmed me down a bit. "Thanks Cass" I hugged her, sniffing loudly. "I miss him" I laid down on her as she wrapped her arms around me. "But he's such a bitch to do that to you" we laughed and my phone started going off like crazy. "Oh my god I hope my number isn't leaked" I grabbed it and seen that I had slot of mentions. I looked at Cassidy and she looked just as confused as me. I unlocked my phone and went to the thing I was being tagged in a lot. It was a photo, well a video on musershaderoom. It was of Mario so I tapped on it and let it play. "ok so me and Ariel broke up for some reasons, 1 we thought it would be best to just be best friends, 2 it didn't feel right and 3 I like Riley" Mario says and runs his hands through his hair and the video ended. I looked at Cassidy and she looked shocked. "Oh my god" Cassidy squeals. "I'm not gonna go for him that fast, I'm gonna make him want me" I smirked and Cassidy knew what I meant. "Hard to get?" She questioned and I nodded.