4

//Great wall paper thingy I know-

Even though Preston knew he looked a little weird, he just smiled and walked out of his tent like nothing happened. When he entered the MessHall he had a short took a quick glance at Max then looked back at Harrison. Nerris looked at Preston with confusion "Why are you dressed like that?" She took a short giggle while Harrison took this a bit more seriously "Let me se-" Harrison got cut off by Preston backing up a little "N-no!" He said smiling "It's o-ok!" Trying to get him to stop trying to take the sunglasses off. They had a short chat when Preston went to his scripts again. Harrison and Nerris were only interested if it had magic and all but they listened since they were abit concerned for him. After he finished they just smiled and said something good about it. Preston was still nervous about the sunglasses falling off. When he took a glance at Max, they both looked at each other at the same time and looked away quickly before others saw. Max looked at Preston confused about the bandages and sunglasses. He thought of last time he had the sunglasses. It was because of Nerf. Max shot a death glare and Nerf where he was at the next table behind Preston. During that day Neil and Nikki decided to ask Max to go talk with Preston. "N-no!" He shouted a little too loud that a quarter of the people in the Mess Hall looked at Max. "Fine." He said a bit more quietly. While Preston was hiding his bruises and such with bandages and Sunglasses. He knew that Nerf was looking at him signalling him that if he ever mentions it again it'll be the same way. At the end of the day,Preston took off the bandages and slowly the sunglasses then looked in the mirror. "I'll never say anything on that matter again.." he sighed softly. He heard foot steps coming toward his tent, he quickly grabbed sharply on the mattress.

//Also the characters can go off character since I have trouble staying on character.