|10|

Instagram

ariamemegomery Maybe I was the dark sky to your bright star

ariamemegomery Maybe I was the dark sky to your bright star. Maybe I was just your fool to scar. Maybe I am a gullible girl who fell into your trap. Maybe I desired you like a kid in a candy shop. Maybe all of this is true. But I hate myself for still loving you.

liked by tobiascavanaw, alisondiloverentis, and 45 others

Comments

tobiascavanaw ARIA YOUR POETRY IS AMAZING IM CRYING

ariamemegomery @tobiascavanaw thank you so much!!

spencergstrings I am crying too. This is so beautifully written and makes my heart ache for you.

alisondiloverentis aria this is so good. I feel this in my bones after he tried to murder me

ariamemegomery ❤️❤️❤️@spencergstrings @alisondiloverentis

nicolegordo MOM!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

ariamemegomery who are u calling mom? That's u!! @nicolegordo

________________________

It had been 4 days since Alison and Spencer kissed. Therefore, it had been 4 days since they have spoken to each other.
Alison felt bad for ignoring Spencer. It wasn't that she didn't love her, she did. She just needed some time to think. Her feelings for both Spencer and Aria left her confused.
Alison ordered a pizza, and went over to Spencer's to apologize.

When Alison arrived, Spencer was confused.
"I'm sorry I've ignored you for 4 days" Alison said with a puppy dog face.
"5" Spencer said.
"Huh?" Alison asked.
"You've ignored me for 5 days" Spencer corrected.
"Whatever. I'm sorry, okay? I just needed some time to think this over" Alison explained.
Spencer crossed her arms "You think you can just waltz in here and I'll forgive you?"
"I brought pizza!" Alison announced.
Spencer looked at Alison, then the pizza, then Alison, then the pizza.
"Okay, get in here" Spencer said, opening her door wider.

Spencer & Ali sat on the couch, eating pizza and watching tv.
"So, you said you were thinking. What were you thinking about?" Spencer asked, taking another piece of pizza.
"I love you. Would you want to maybe go out on a date?" Alison asked.
"What about Aria?" Spencer asked.
"We both love her. So I guess we should tell her soon" Alison suggested.
"I suppose so. I'm just nervous. Hell, I couldn't even tell you!" Spencer whined.
"I know, hun. But you'll have me there with you" Alison reassured.
"That does make me feel better" Spencer smiled.
"I think we should wait a little bit though. I think after Ezra, she just needs to be single for awhile" Spencer continued.
Alison sighed "You're right."
"I know" Spencer smirked.
Alison straddled Spencer and kissed the smirk right off her lips, making Spencer gasp surprisingly.
_______________________
Instagram

alisondiloverentis surprised this dork by bringing her pizza, what a great night 💖

liked by spencergstrings, tobiascavanaw, and 35 others

Comments

ariamemegomery awww

hannamarinarasauce WHY THE FUCK WASNT I BROUGHT PIZZA?!!?

emgayfields ^^

tobiascavanaw spencer's resting bitch face tells me she was not expecting this to be taken lmao

________________________
Authors Note: btw Ezra was A and that's what the Ezra shit was about