Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on for a while ... I forgot my password :3. But its all good now!!!

So let's get started!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy POV

"So is this the dorm room?"

I asked.

"Yep this is it."

He said. It looked like a mansion, almost as big as the one I have at home... just maybe two times smaller.

"Wow."

Is all I managed to say, I mean aren't schools supposed to have tiny crowed dorms?!?

"I guess you aren't used to this sort of thing but that is our dorm room. I can show you to your room if you want."

He said.

"Yes please."

I said. He led me through the front door and we ended up on the third floor, and in front of a doorway.

"This is your room. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be in the living room. It's on the first floor and on your right."

Laxus said.

"Thanks, I'll let you know."

I said while entering my room. It had a kings size bed, a walk through closet, and a personal bathroom. I unpacked my stuff till I heard a loud noise from downstairs screaming,

"LAXUS!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Le time skip to the past)

?????? POV

"Hello Mr.????, I'm so happy to have you at my humble home."

Jude said while taking me through his house.

"It's no problem, I mean we have been business partners for a long time."

I replied to him.

"Oh, hasn't it been a while since you've seen my daughter, Lucy?"

Jude asked.

"Yes I haven't seen her in a couple of years ever since your wife's funeral."

I replied to him.

"Then you must see her, don't you have a son of your own?"

He asked.

"Yes I do, if I recall him and Lucy are the same age."

I replied.

"Well then you must see Lucy; she has grown into quite the lady."

He said, while pulling out a bell and ringing it. A maid came in.

"How may I help you sir?"

She asked.

"Can you bring Lucy down here?"

Jude asked.

"Right away sir."

The maid said and ran off.

"You know that I asked you here for a reason, correct?"

Jude asked.

"Yes of course you always have a reason for bringing me to you house."

I replied.

"I want your son to marry my daughter."

Jude said, just then Lucy started to come into your field of vision. She wore a pink dress with her hair put up. She walked over to me and shakes my hand.

"Well hello -----"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for this week!!! Until next time....

AYE SIR!!!