Chapter 26

~Time skip 8 months later~

It's been 8 months since Zenix and I got married, it was the happiest day of my life, I will never forget it. During these past 8 months, my pregnancy progressed, I became more emotional and started driving the other people crazy. A lot happened after my wedding day, first Aphmau and Aaron got engaged, then we found out that Aaron turned Aph into a werewolf which we all had to cope with, then the wedding of a lifetime, the Aarmau wedding. Kawaii-chan freaked (She ships them like crazy). Finally, with all that craziness behind us, we went back to our normal lives, everyone went back home in our lovely neighborhood on Lovers Lane and dealt with 3 pregnant women complaining about the baby. I'm on my last month into this pregnancy, in a few days we are expecting our lovely twins, Zenix and I are so excited to bring these two miracles into our life, we can't wait to be parents. Anyway, today Zenix was at a baseball game with the other two soon to be fathers, enjoying the last few days of freedom (I insisted they go). While they are out, Sasha, Katelyn, Aph, KC, Nicole and I are hanging out, enjoying our last freedom at my house.

"Can you believe in just a few days, 4 adorable children will be running around" Aphmau commented, I smiled at the thought.

"Well four children, for now, we are still going to get one more, right?" Sasha wiggled her eyebrows at Aph, she blushed.

"Oh shush you" She turned embarrassed.

"We aren't wrong Aph" I continued. I love our little random talks, I wouldn't trade my life for the world.

"I wonder how the boys are doing?" Katelyn asked worried about her husband.

"I think they are fine" I pointed out calming her down. She smiled at me, you can clearly see how happy she is with her upcoming future. After chatting for a bit, the boys arrived.

"How was the game?" I asked my husband kissing him. He sat next to me on the couch.

"It was good, the Giants won over the Tigers," He said smiling, his favorite team won. (I don't like baseball that much).

"Well we should get going, it's becoming pretty late" Nicole pointed out. I checked the time on my phone, OMI it's already 9:30. Yeah, we sleep earlier since we need a lot of beauty rest and we wake up in the middle of the night vomiting.

"Well thank you Y/N-chan, today was fun," KC said walking out the door, soon everyone else joined her and went back home.

"You ready for bed?" Zenix asked me. I nodded my head and opened my arms. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you" He kissed me cuddling me.

"I love you too Zenix" I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

~12 Am~ Zenix P.O.V

I was awoken by someone shaking me, I looked up and saw that the room was pitch black except for the little light Y/N had on. I looked at my beautiful wife and wondered why she was waking me up.

"Zenix, it's time," she said. With those words, I bolted out of bed, carried her down the stairs and ran to the car helping her along the way. I can't believe the babies are coming 5 days in advance. I started the car and we drove as quickly as possible to the hospital. Y/N was trying to control her breathing and the pain that I will never understand. Finally, we made it, I walked to the receptionist and askes for out doctor. The doctor came and brought Y/N to a room.

"Okay Y/N I need you to control the breathing and we are going to time your contractions" The doctor explained and Y/N nodded.

"Doc I'll be right back, I'm going to call our friends telling them about the babies coming" I explained walking out of the room. I quickly called Sasha, who obviously called everyone in her excitement. Eventually, everyone arrived and I went to help Y/N deliver my precious babies.

~Time skip~

After many hours of labor, our babies were born, I couldn't be happier, seeing my baby girl smile made me so happy. Every one of our friends came in and awed over the babies.

"So Zenix, what's their names?" Dante asked me.

"Well, this is Emaria," I said looking at my precious babies girl, she has my brown hair and Y/n E/C eyes.

"And this little angel is Josiah" Y/N said looking at him with love. Dante nodded and smiled.

"Hi little Emaria and Josiah, I'm aunty Sasha, I'm going to love you both with all my heart," Sasha said holding Emaria. I smiled at my beautiful family I can't believe I was this lucky. 

AN: Look who's back, back again. Anyway, The babies are born, Emaria (name suggested by @DaRhiRhi) has Zenix's brown hair and Y/n E/C eyes while Josiah has Y/N's H/C and Zenix eyes. Anyway, thank you for reading the chapter and hopefully, the next one will be soon. I missed you guys.

Word count: 852 words.

~Mika-Chan